Moz Night Light

Je Suis Julie

allyouneedismorrissey.com
Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I just found a unique MySpace page wherein the artist creates and sells rock star night lights (among other things). Her page:

http://www.myspace.com/glassaction

Has anyone ever ordered from there, by chance?

Here is the light which never goes out:
l_229b5cac0486fa906f6a3c0c27f0acc0.jpg

For Corrissey:
l_fedea3868633e6184e046a21e8426256.jpg

BOWIE!
1508516537_l.jpg

IGGY!
l_a62b68263ddad3cc5a1f4cfb02cd51ec.jpg

Plus many more.

Anyway, I just stumbled on this and thought it would be fun to share.

This is pretty cool, but the site's not too intuitive. It could be my irrational fear of navigating myspace. I think I'd like to get my friend a "golden girls" night lite for Christmas and myself a morrissey one. They're very well done.

This is pretty cool, but the site's not too intuitive. It could be my irrational fear of navigating myspace. I think I'd like to get my friend a "golden girls" night lite for Christmas and myself a morrissey one. They're very well done.

It looks like you can just send her an e-mail with your order or your custom idea and then pay via Paypal.

Metro Detroiters, she'll be at the next Urban Craft Fair November 15: www.detroiturbancraftfair.com

I've been to several of these shows and they're a lot of fun!

Thanks for sharing that, Julie. I own all other useless things Morrissey, so might as well have a night light as well.:p At least it serves a purpose, the bobble head just, well, bobbles!!:D

Back
Top Bottom