Moz shows off his For Britain badge last night

full

Original video (#3):

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
And it was all going so well. The symbol looks like a pitchfork which is quite hilarious considering most For Britain supporters would happily prong their neighbours backsides for being the wrong creed or colour.

Still a 60 year old man getting increasingly insular and reactionary in his political views is hardly news, is it?

Incidentally read this rather epic critique of Douglas Murray's Strange Death of Europe
“The Strange Case of Douglas Murray” by Ralph Leonard https://link.medium.com/wt4JRd8qwW

I anticipate the usual waffling from the usual suspects.

:)

Moz punched the Skinny parrot sock puppet cage:lbf:

Skinny sock puppets world wide to be mobilized:lbf:

poor twats.:rock:

Oh dear - ghastly if true, and it appears to be.
I won't be buying Californian Sun if he remains an active supporter of these tiny minded f***wits.
And I won't go to see any UK tour dates either.
Of course, no-one gives a shit what I personally decide to do.
Trouble is, I probably echo the views of at least 20% of his old fan-base. We're the reason the UK tour was cancelled last year.
Announce some UK birthday dates and remain an active BF supporter at your peril, Steve...

What a racist f***nuckle he is. And backing a winning team too, just look at the spectacular result in the one by-election they've contested

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-47786885

Neil Hamilton got over 2000 votes! Probably split the (extreme) right wing vote.... lol.

Here is Neil "I'm not dodgy at all" Hamilton today. Cash for questions anyone?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/politician-posted-bizarre-video-denying-16237701

Once upon a time Newport gave us the Chartists. How we could do with a similar social movement today

I won't be buying Californian Sun if he remains an active supporter of these tiny minded f***wits.
Trouble is, I probably echo the views of at least 20% of his old fan-base. We're the reason the UK tour was cancelled last year.
Announce some UK birthday dates and remain an active BF supporter at your peril, Steve...

:rolleyes:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, its CALIFORNIA SON FFS!

shouldnt you be putting salty water on the:frogface:???:lbf::lbf:

I’m assuming you to be a troll but it’s a for Britain pin not a Britain first pin. Good for others to know when scrolling down. Also it’s California son not sun

Good to see people on this forum actually showing disgust at Morrissey’s love of fascism. Well done, those who speak out against For Britain.

Perhaps I am ignorant, and, my apologies in advance as I am Canadian and it's just what we do...

I took the time to read the For Britain policy on various topics such as Islam and animal cruelty... does their position not raise legitimate questions that deserve critical consideration by British citizens?

I read their policy on Islam as such (and again this is my interpretation): The UK was built on democracy and basic inherent freedoms and rights such as speech, equality and freedom to worship or not, as one sees fit. The passages in the Policy quoted from the Quran exist and are widely interpreted by many Muslims in this way. For Britain seems to say, "hey, this country was built on these principles, we will stand against those who try to dismantle that under the guise of religion." End of story.

Am I missing something? Is there more to this For Britain story?

Cheers.

Perhaps I am ignorant, and, my apologies in advance as I am Canadian and it's just what we do...

I took the time to read the For Britain policy on various topics such as Islam and animal cruelty... does their position not raise legitimate questions that deserve critical consideration by British citizens?

I read their policy on Islam as such (and again this is my interpretation): The UK was built on democracy and basic inherent freedoms and rights such as speech, equality and freedom to worship or not, as one sees fit. The passages in the Policy quoted from the Quran exist and are widely interpreted by many Muslims in this way. For Britain seems to say, "hey, this country was built on these principles, we will stand against those who try to dismantle that under the guise of religion." End of story.

Am I missing something? Is there more to this For Britain story?

Cheers.

You're missing the wider picture. They are a repository for racists, holocaust deniers, white supremacists, anti-Semites and all manner of right-wing bigots. These two links will tell you more. And there's plenty more out there...

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2019/04/18/exposed-for-britain-and-white-genocide-conspiracy-theory/

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2019...-racial-separatist-group-generation-identity/

LOL :crazy:

I see UncleSkinny is blocking everyone on twitter who agrees, people who have never previously engaged with him.
What an utter nutcase.

If there are any fans out there who still don't get it, then I can only assume you're happy with him being a cheerleader for racists, Anti-Semites, white supremacists and holocaust deniers. And you know what? You're welcome to him. You deserve each other.

And don't give me any of this horse-plop about separating the man and his music. By buying his 'releases', merchandise and attending the concerts you're enabling far-right bigotry. And shame on you.

You're missing the wider picture. They are a repository for racists, holocaust deniers, white supremacists, anti-Semites and all manner of right-wing bigots. These two links will tell you more. And there's plenty more out there...

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2019/04/18/exposed-for-britain-and-white-genocide-conspiracy-theory/

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2019...-racial-separatist-group-generation-identity/

And so are Labour, but I bet you voted for them didn't you?

Oh, the horror! A political party for a country to keep its nationality!

You all are giving the milk away for free in Britian. In the USA you have to buy the cow.

Skinny if you paid the taxes I do, you wouldn't be giving it away to no damn foreigners.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom