Moz sighting in Altrincham

I saw someone who looked like Morrissey (not in Altrincham) near my donut store. :D I was probably getting "pre-donut consumption" high when I spotted him, but he was in a brown vandenplas mini and stroking his chin as he drove past. I thought..."Could that? Nah." It was very exciting. :p I trick myself all the time though so this is way not official sighting news, I thought someone might have a laugh though.

Here's a similar account from someone else, in Portland, going back a week (bit of promo really, I think ;) ):

http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com...10/11/23/was-morrissey-in-portland-last-night

I think the "Co-operative store in Kingston upon Thames" quote says it all.Get yer sen to Poundland man.

p.s. Ive just been to Aldi.About three stone of dry roasted for 1.60.f***in bargain

can i throw b&m bargains into the mix ? how far south have they spread - plenty of them oop north !!

:popcorn: Thread of the year, for sure.

agreed :thumb: and to think I only, initially, clicked on this thread because I thought Moz was spotted somewhere inside the former USSR :crazy:
oh, and as for where I shop for groceries, there aint a lot of selection up here in "Mojave" :cool:
so its:

Target(the superstore, its has groceries too! :eek:)
Ralphs
Stater Bros
Food4Less
&
the 99 cent store :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom