Moz sighting in Altrincham

I posted the Shooting Stars Coldland one with it too, but it's not showing up...

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khGQSqocvGU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khGQSqocvGU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I think "sticky potato pistols" is my new favorite phrase.

OT: my friend saw Jimmy Page in a Waitrose in Kensington, but didn't approach 'cause he was with his kids.

I like Tesco's for ... what do you call those delicious and fat-laden little pies, queen tarts or something? EDIT: Bakewell tarts! Little beauties:
plate-cherry-bakewell_~u10824129.jpg

I'm really bored and avoiding work, sorry. It looks lovely in England now, sunny and cool [judging by various news reports focusing on the steep budget cuts and Prince William's impending engagement]

Last edited:
They're cherry bakewell pie.

I bumped into Bobby Gillespie in Europa Food (which was bought by Tescos around 2002) in Notting Hill who was buying some pots of yogurt.

London is very chilly, not so nice. :(

They're cherry bakewell pie.

I bumped into Bobby Gillespie in Europa Food (which was bought by Tescos around 2002) in Notting Hill who was buying some pots of yogurt.

London is very chilly, not so nice. :(

Who??

I bumped into Bobby Gillespie in Europa Food (which was bought by Tescos around 2002) in Notting Hill who was buying some pots of yogurt.(

Did you speak to him?

Did you speak to him?

No, I was very shocked to see him in there.
On the same day earlier I saw Yazz in Soho.

My friend used to see Bernard Butler in Tescos when he lived in North London.

The most hilarious story was, my friend saw Ian McCulloch was buying pink bog rolls in Kwik Save in Liverpool. :lbf:

Last edited:
A friend emailed me to tell me that she saw him in Altrincham tescos on sunday. He was down the xmas biscuit/chocolate aisle. He was with a blonde woman of similar age - Jackie, his sis? He was holding a basket while she filled it with stuff, neither of them speaking. He was looking at the floor, doing that awkward head tilt of his. Immaculately dressed - blue jeans, nice shiny shoes, dark jacket, dark scarf, flat cap, canvas graffiti-patterned shoulder bag for his shopping. Said friend was too nervous to talk to him.

I haven't been to Manchesterford for an age, I really must pop back.
I have always wanted to live there but the weather puts me off. The people are nicer than in the south but the weather is a demon on the back for someone such as I.
Typical the only famous people I bump into are Martin From Gene and Preston from Big Brother both I avoid even though they are always nice to me.

Last edited:
I was in Tesco in Altrincham today. Sadly, I didn't see Morrissey.

I didn't go to M&S so I cannot comment about that.

I can confirm, however, that he wasn't in Stamford Park either. Certainly not in the kids play area - just me and my daughter, plus a mum with her daughter :p

As for the weather, today it was glorious.

Now, any news of a new album?

Dave

I have always wanted to live there but the weather puts me off. The people are nicer than in the south but the weather is a demon on the back for someone such as I.
Typical the only famous people I bump into are Martin From Gene and Preston from Big Brother both I avoid even though they are alway nice to me.

that pathetic preston fellow eyed me up once whilst I was sat on a bus stop, he was very short and I remember how thin his legs were.

Typical the only famous people I bump into are Martin From Gene and Preston from Big Brother both I avoid even though they are alway nice to me.

You surely live in brighton then?

I live in my mind but when I venture out it's around the streets of London town this is where I have bumped into them.

Anyway, I am trying to watch The only Way is Essex, keep your noise down

Ahhh dearest, you ruined it all. It's my Birthday tomorrow, I shall be 23. Even though it's morbid curiosity on a friday night that it's beyond me how anyone can watch that.

Ahhh dearest, you ruined it all. It's my Birthday tomorrow, I shall be 23. Even though it's morbid curiosity on a friday night that it's beyond me how anyone can watch that.

When you have two cats and a sense of camp irony, it a joy.
(I do have those things but I don't watch it really).

When you have two cats and a sense of camp irony, it a joy.
(I do have those things but I don't watch it really).

I do have two cats and also, on second thoughts about preston, how did it come about that he was nice to you? In london of all places? It doesn't make sense, fibs. Silly man

I do have two cats and also, on second thoughts about preston, how did it come about that he was nice to you? In london of all places? It doesn't make sense, fibs. Silly man
I am not heat and I do not care about those people, I just thought it was typical of my luck that I never meet any famous people of worth (well not yet on earth).

People tend to be nice to me.

I am not heat and I do not care about those people, I just thought it was typical of my luck that I never meet any famous people of worth (well not yet on earth).

People tend to be nice to me.

Heaven knows why, you've been nothing but a piffling raucous idiot toward me.

Mark Gattis bowed to me, but alas, I was passing by in a car. He wore the most amazing black velvet suit. I've yet to see a cut like it.

Heaven knows why, you've been nothing but a piffling raucous idiot toward me.

Mark Gattis bowed to me, but alas, I was passing by in a car. He wore the most amazing black velvet suit. I've yet to see a cut like it.

Look dear, if you are going to talk racist rubbish and expect not be pulled up then more wretched, fool you.
Anyway, you seem to have a few people fooled into thinking your sane and nice.
I expect Mark Gattis had dropped a coin and was picking it up, I wouldn't have thought he was bowing to you........then again he is into horror

Look dear, if you are going to talk racist rubbish and expect not be pulled up then more wretched, fool you.
Anyway, you seem to have a few people fooled into thinking your sane and nice.
I expect Mark Gattis had dropped a coin and was picking it up, I wouldn't have thought he was bowing to you........then again he is into horror

Thanks for that. Wonderously kind man

Back
Top Bottom