Moz tattoo

How bad does it hurt to get a tattoo on your wrist? I think it would be cool to get a tattoo there but I can be a baby when it comes to pain.

How practical would it be to get one on the underside of your foot - the heel especially.

Only want a tiny one - maybe 5mm x 5mm - but would it ever heal properly? Also the skin there is obviously thicker...

How bad does it hurt to get a tattoo on your wrist? I think it would be cool to get a tattoo there but I can be a baby when it comes to pain.

It hurt but it wasn't unbearable.
I love my wrist tattoo.

there are least painful spots then the wrist and def worst spots. if you want it there and if it means alot to you then it wont hurt as much. and if it does begin to hurt while getting it then just focus on the meaning of that tattoo, it seems to help for me.

How practical would it be to get one on the underside of your foot - the heel especially.

Only want a tiny one - maybe 5mm x 5mm - but would it ever heal properly? Also the skin there is obviously thicker...

dont waste your time or money.
it will hurt and more importantly, it will wear off so fast. plus you will never see it unless you're cutting your wretched toenails.
oh and it will suck to have to walk for a week or two.

Last edited:
Wrist question:
I have a small wrist tattoo (just text saying "I am mine") and it didn't hurt at all. Granted it is very small.

Foot question:
Never waste money on getting one on the underside of your foot. I have one on the side of my foot and the parts nearest to the bottom are completely worn off.

Alma, your avatar barely looks like you. It looks like you have a crew cut. :)

I've never seen your foot tattoo. What is it of?

28409_1446943969478_1109542872_31303291_2682159_n.jpg

Tshirt in the back indicates there's some gold in this photo, maybe in the script. I dunno. That's all you get. Going to bed. G'night. :p

Wow, I never thought I'd hear the words "Morrissey" and "ghetto" in the same sentence, but there you go. Of all the tattoos in this thread, this is the worst! A Moz tramp-stamp.

you should get that tattoo on your wrist fixed up first.

I agree. It looks like a 5 year old did it. A good tattooist could really clean it up. Horrible.

I agree. It looks like a 5 year old did it. A good tattooist could really clean it up. Horrible.

I was just looking at your old crap. :p

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom