Moz to play Jimmy Kimmel outdoor mini-concert Feb 5th '09

Well i guess ill be crying at home since i havent got anything. 0908 am isnt good enough. But then again i had a strange feeling that i should have jumped on there right after 0900......:(

has anyone gotten the additional info email from tty yet?
Wow, I was just going to post the same question!!! I won a ticket too, but haven't heard anything else about how we are supposed to get our tickets, etc! :confused:

p.s. I'm also still looking for an extra ticket for my friend, if anyone has one, please let me know!!! I'll buy you drinks or food after the show!

hey....i'm confused...

ok so on 1iota, i thought that since it's been moved in-doors, you have to get the studio audience ticket to get in to see morrissey. but now when i search morrissey, it shows an separate "indoor mini concert" event. is THIS what my friend needs tickets for in order to see him? if so, we're screwed. today there were studio audience tix available so she got one so we could go together since i got tty tix....but does this mean she has the wrong ones?:

I just landed at LAX. A twelve hour day consisting of a big delay and a layover in Denver and I finally get here to find this out. Super bummed right now. I am going to go down anyway and hopefully get in.

hey....i'm confused...

ok so on 1iota, i thought that since it's been moved in-doors, you have to get the studio audience ticket to get in to see morrissey. but now when i search morrissey, it shows an separate "indoor mini concert" event. is THIS what my friend needs tickets for in order to see him? if so, we're screwed. today there were studio audience tix available so she got one so we could go together since i got tty tix....but does this mean she has the wrong ones?:

Mell and I had this same conversation earlier today. I think the totally separate indoor concert event on 1iota, plus the fact that it says "lobby" in the initial email means it's not the same as the studio audience. But I obviously don't know and for you and your friend's sake I hope I'm wrong. :(

Hope this helps....

I believe there are separate audiences for the show taping and for Morrissey. I saw the Killers tape Kimmel a month or so back and there were separate audiences. However - and please don't quote me on this - I noticed they let some people, who I assume were from the studio audience, out to watch the Killers. Now, being that space is limited for the 'lobby' concert, I don't know what their policy is.

They let the studio audience into the lobby as well. They generally don't have as good a view, except some of the younger women who are dressed nicely for the camera get to go closer to the front.

I was wondering this too. my boyfriend and I just got studio audience tickets since the indoor hasn't opened up at all. I really hope we actually get to see him. pretty bummed the outdoor got cancelled.

after all this...I snagged an audience ticket...this paragraph in the e-ticket made me happy....

TICKET HOLDERS:

Studio Audience: You will see the studio portion of the show (Jimmy, guests, interviews...) and the mini-concert regardless whether it is indoors or outdoors. (age: 18+)

i didnt know they had two indoor stages? i got tix to the studio audience and it says that studio audience gets to see both the show and performance. Ive also seen when artist perform next to the stage to the left of jimmy kimmels desk.

So...

this means that the people with just performance tickets (indoor now, i guess) will only be standing around the lobby waiting for the performance...while studio ticket holders go in a separate room, watch the show, then come out to the lobby? but stand in the back?:(

They let the studio audience into the lobby as well. They generally don't have as good a view, except some of the younger women who are dressed nicely for the camera get to go closer to the front.

ill wear a dress then.

and i still havent heard from TTY...im gonna be at the venue in the morning, so i better not get an email with something i gotta print out.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be so sure that people with tickets to see the talkshow portion of Jimmy Kimmel get in to the concert this time. Read the small print on the bottom of the ticket. Seeing as how this was not planned to be indoors, there's a fine chance that they didn't take people with these tickets into account and will not allow them into the concert.

im still going by what it says on my ticket which is

Studio Audience: You will see the studio portion of the show (Jimmy, guests, interviews...) and the mini-concert regardless whether it is indoors or outdoors. (age: 18+)

but... has anyone tried calling 1iota to get some definitive answer?

All I can say is it better damn well pour today... So far not a drop of rain!!!:mad:

That was smart thinking to get the studio tickets. Wish I had done that! At least you will be there. Though I don't know how the place is configured.

I sure hop it doesnt rain and they change their minds about not holding the gig out doors...Im going down there after work and seeing if I can get in someway somehow.....Being that I dont look like your typical hetero girl, I'll have to use my charm and wit for this one...:o

To all who are going to this tonight, have a great time! :)

I can't wait to see it on t.v tonight:guitar:

Tags
kimmel = fat goddess troubleluvsme ftw!
Back
Top Bottom