Moz won!

The Wild Turkey

Wild T!
Turkerator
Moz got thrown on a bumpy road in 2018.
He went through some trials and tribulations and ended up stronger for it.
Here's to ya Moz!

Moz got thrown on a bumpy road in 2018.
He went through some trials and tribulations and ended up stronger for it.
Here's to ya Moz!

If you call haemorrhaging two thirds of your uk fan base, built up over decades, in just a few short months, winning then I'd hate to see your definition of losing. Every time he mentions For Britain, Annie Waters, Johnny Robinson or that long-haired YouTube wanker, the fan base shrinks ever further. How much will be left by the time he plucks up the courage to do another uk/European tour is anyone's guess.

JUST SO!!!

ALL THE SKINNY TWATS WENT DOWN IN FLAMES:flamethrow:

here is but a partial list:

Skinny
Surface (sock puppet)
Barnaby Jones (was Columbo but became BJ on his 80 birthday)
Peppermints
"Alain( lol what is he french?")Twat
Mr Cometry himself.:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
DH Stalin
Zoinks( probably the missus)
Chairman MaoJr....(Expert on Knights and Neanderthalsdoh:)
Moz so old super twat...under examination at the funny farm.:rofl:

If you call haemorrhaging two thirds of your uk fan base, built up over decades, in just a few short months, winning then I'd hate to see your definition of losing. Every time he mentions For Britain, Annie Waters, Johnny Robinson or that long-haired YouTube wanker, the fan base shrinks ever further. How much will be left by the time he plucks up the courage to do another uk/European tour is anyone's guess.

I think that says more about how stupid his UK fan base is than it does Morrissey.

Yeah, reckon blikey blinders too right bloom'n onion. I can't believe how much he talks shit about and literally shits on Brittin and the uk fans just come back for more. I don't know or care about foreigners, but I thought Brittish people were supposed to be "proud", but how they let an American of Irish Catholic descent talk shit about them is unbelievable. The gold mine aka the "mporium uk" is what is keeping The California Son from having to go on a foreigner tour to the uk and yerope to get their money for an add on because that fek'ell wannabe Irish Catholic Dave Evans just keeps building more add ons blocking Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy's view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean.

74342F02-23A3-4634-85F5-D01A916C5A41.jpeg
Finishing the year with good news!
The show of Morrissey Official has been nominated for the #premiosluces2018 of the Diario El Comercio (Perú) in the "best concert of the year".

View attachment 46980 Finishing the year with good news!
The show of Morrissey Official has been nominated for the #premiosluces2018 of the Diario El Comercio (Perú) in the "best concert of the year".

He faces some stiff competition going up against José Feliciano, Three Dog Night and Ladysmith Black Mambazo...

JUST SO!!!

ALL THE SKINNY TWATS WENT DOWN IN FLAMES

here is but a partial list:

Skinny
Surface (sock puppet)
Barnaby Jones (was Columbo but became BJ on his 80 birthday)
Peppermints
"Alain( lol what is he french?")Twat
Mr Cometry himself.:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
DH Stalin
Zoinks( probably the missus)
Chairman MaoJr....(Expert on Knights and Neanderthalsdoh:)
Moz so old super twat...under examination at the funny farm.

You forgot to add Eldritch and Halloway to your list of trolls.

MORRISSEY ALWAYS WINS, 2019 WILL BE JUST ANOTHER VICTORY.

:rock::guitar::rock::guitar::rock::microphone::cool:

SUPER TWAT SKINNY SOCK PUPPETS got in 2018:flamethrow:
nothing but FLAMES for the TWAT SKINNY ANONS:rofl:

The "long-haired YouTube wanker" is indeed an embarrassment to Morrissey Central, but I think that's just a case of someone forwarding him those videos because they're topical. I refuse to believe that when Morrissey actually sits down at his laptop with a cup of tea and procrastinates on his novel- or screenplay-in-progress by going on the internet, he thinks to himself, "hmm, yes, let's see what commentary our friend Styxhexenhammer666 has to offer today." No. That can't be the case. That guy looks like a Dungeons & Dragons tournament reject circa 1982. Morrissey would be turned off by his aesthetics right away. But it's possible he likes him for some obscure, runty "unashamed to be a cocky long-haired asshole" charm that I'm not seeing. But even if he likes that guy, he could do a lot worse. If it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to me that Morrissey likes this execrable "Intellectual Dark Web" scene, at that point I would drop my loyalty to him and hate him with the vehemence of an Uncleskinny. But that will never happen. Morrissey is too cool for that to be a possibility. Just look at this picture:

Who on earth is cooler than Morrissey? May he have an excellent 2019.

The "long-haired YouTube wanker" is indeed an embarrassment to Morrissey Central, but I think that's just a case of someone forwarding him those videos because they're topical. I refuse to believe that when Morrissey actually sits down at his laptop with a cup of tea and procrastinates on his novel- or screenplay-in-progress by going on the internet, he thinks to himself, "hmm, yes, let's see what commentary our friend Styxhexenhammer666 has to offer today." No. That can't be the case. That guy looks like a Dungeons & Dragons tournament reject circa 1982. Morrissey would be turned off by his aesthetics right away. But it's possible he likes him for some obscure, runty "unashamed to be a cocky long-haired asshole" charm that I'm not seeing. But even if he likes that guy, he could do a lot worse. If it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to me that Morrissey likes this execrable "Intellectual Dark Web" scene, at that point I would drop my loyalty to him and hate him with the vehemence of an Uncleskinny. But that will never happen. Morrissey is too cool for that to be a possibility. Just look at this picture:

Who on earth is cooler than Morrissey? May he have an excellent 2019.
i dont know about you, but sometimes when i see people and observe them a little bit closer, i imagine with a little shudder that i could have ended up just like them if not for some favorable circumstances and coincidences in my earlier life. probably thats what morrissey sees in the styxen person, a younger, weirdly ill-informed politicized version of his younger self, unloveable and without the corrections and changes as part of pr-work that he had to go through bc of his early career. i think having been a public figure in showbiz from one's twenties onwards makes it difficult to develop (including all the trials and errors of this phase) into a politicized human being. maybe there is some catching-up to do. but thats just speculation, of course.

i am glad that there was no internet in my twenties, even no mobile phones with cameras, so the chance of myself or someone else having recorded the "experiments of my youth" and then immortalizing them in the world wide web, is almost zero. we were allowed to mature without constant observation, assessment and reprobation, and without having to justify every youthful experiment even decades later.

i dont know about you, but sometimes when i see people and observe them a little bit closer, i imagine with a little shudder that i could have ended up just like them if not for some favorable circumstances and coincidences in my earlier life. probably thats what morrissey sees in the styxen person, a younger, weirdly ill-informed politicized version of his younger self, unloveable and without the corrections and changes as part of pr-work that he had to go through bc of his early career. i think having been a public figure in showbiz from one's twenties onwards makes it difficult to develop (including all the trials and errors of this phase) into a politicized human being. maybe there is some catching-up to do. but thats just speculation, of course.

i am glad that there was no internet in my twenties, even no mobile phones with cameras, so the chance of myself or someone else having recorded the "experiments of my youth" and then immortalizing them in the world wide web, is almost zero. we were allowed to mature without constant observation, assessment and reprobation, and without having to justify every youthful experiment even decades later.

Good post, Lantern. I don't think Morrissey is a bad person - he's just extremely muddled and badly educated, politically. If he actually read the For Britain manifesto, I think he'd realise pretty swiftly that they are at odds with much of his worldview (pro-militarization, anti-income redistribution etc.) but he just sees a woman in charge (appealing to his inner feminist) and hears her make vaguely encouraging noises about animal rights.
Or if he studied politics as an evening class for just 6 weeks, he would have a massively increased understanding. He might then realise, for example, that the problems in Israel are not simply that other countries are jealous - perhaps the single most stupid thing he's ever said or sung.

... If he actually read the For Britain manifesto, I think he'd realise pretty swiftly that they are at odds with much of his worldview (pro-militarization, anti-income redistribution etc.) ...

This is what's so frustrating. Many of the people he name drops would be the first to vilify him if he was pushing slaughterhouse abolition, for example, in their direction.

I would love if he actually met them and exchanged views over a cup of tea, then let's see if anything changes (thinking specifically of Farage here - "You’re not a veggie, are you, or something like that? If you are, fine. But what on earth are you doing here then?").

Last edited:
I could understand the attraction if Styxhexen's inchoate rage was mostly aimed in the right direction, but Morrissey loathes Trump, so I just can't see him sitting through the bulk of the videos on Styx's channel, which appear to be a mix of pro-Trump, alt-right, and cheesy occultism. And he expresses himself in the bland manner of a condescending American nerd. He doesn't have the awkward eloquence of the 1984 Morrissey.

Good post, Lantern. I don't think Morrissey is a bad person - he's just extremely muddled and badly educated, politically. If he actually read the For Britain manifesto, I think he'd realise pretty swiftly that they are at odds with much of his worldview (pro-militarization, anti-income redistribution etc.) but he just sees a woman in charge (appealing to his inner feminist) and hears her make vaguely encouraging noises about animal rights.
Or if he studied politics as an evening class for just 6 weeks, he would have a massively increased understanding. He might then realise, for example, that the problems in Israel are not simply that other countries are jealous - perhaps the single most stupid thing he's ever said or sung.
Do you honestly think Morrissey is keen on having his own income re-distributed to poorer people? The fact that he lives as a tax exile in Switzerland is a bit of a clue.

Go Moz! It’s amazing how mr Styxx has evolved and managed to takeover a thread which has nothing to do with him. It’s says more about the commentators than him actually. He seems to touch a nerve with some and I think it’s because he speaks the truth, those truths that are unspeakable, yes you know, the type of things that border on conspiracy theory and reality. Well if you ask me Moz is just tuned in to what the world around him is thinking, or maybe the world around us is changing and Moz knows it. Happy New Year.

Back
Top Bottom