Mozipedia - your thoughts?

Was that the one about Moz only eating white food, and having to get a correct recipe from his mother ?!

Yeah, something about mashed potatoes!

It came in the post yesterday and I already love it. Beautiful book, very nicely made and I find it very useful, have been looking up the songs I'm listening to. :)

Mine arrived this morning, and a quick flick through - it's absolutely stunning. You name it, it's in there, up to and including the most recent releases. Those who thought there's nothing new in there are massively off the mark. it's a fantastic piece of work, arranged to dip in and out of when you want. If you haven't ordered a copy, go and do it - you won't regret it. Two more points:

1) I'm not on commission, honest, it's just a fantastic book

2) This is a new thread for a new subject, hence not merged with older threads.

Peter

i had it within a week after it was an newsitem on the mainpage where a release date was written, and you said you allready got it, so that weeknd
I orderd mine and it arrived via Amazon uk.co friday in the Neterland , no
hurrry up paying, just ordering, on the book the amount said 25 BP, I paid
for the book and delivery 24,80 euroo

as you all know it's great book , nice follow up on songs that saved your live
but again on my Boz/Alain thread, is it the truth?, thats always the point with
MORRISSEY,he never said anything about Alains situation
The book is very entertaining in varairity, songswriting, influened people, lyrics, stories about recording.

buy it damnit:lbf:

just had a quick peek in Waterstones. looks pretty impressive, especially the song reviews. I seem to agree with a lot of his views on the recent solo stuff e.g. 'How Can Anybody' is absolutely dire but 'The never played symphonies' is the best thing from 04. look forward to reading it properly.

I flicked through this today before buying the new Frank Skinner book, I'm too cheap to pay £25 for a book unless it's about trains or buildings.

Anyway, I caught a couple of pages, his review of Ammunition is just about enough to put me off buying the whole thing.

I'll probably buy it eventually but not til it hits the bargain bin.

Got mine in the post yesterday from play.com, who charged €19.49 including free delivery.:thumb:

A really excellent book from what I have skimmed through so far.

I flicked through this today before buying the new Frank Skinner book, I'm too cheap to pay £25 for a book unless it's about trains or buildings.

Anyway, I caught a couple of pages, his review of Ammunition is just about enough to put me off buying the whole thing.

I'll probably buy it eventually but not til it hits the bargain bin.

But it's nowhere near £25 in Fopp / HMV in Manchester.

Jukebox Jury

is this available in the states? does anybody know if i could go to a barnes and noble or borders and pick this up?

is this available in the states? does anybody know if i could go to a barnes and noble or borders and pick this up?

I'm travelling to the States this weekend.
Any Yanks who want a copy, I can buy a copy and post it to you Monday morning if you paypal me.

Jukebox Jury

Any Yanks who want a copy, I can buy a copy and post it to you Monday morning if you paypal me.

Jukebox Jury

i would do that but i'd like to run to the store and pick it up because i'm going out of town for a week on saturday and would like to read it on the plane...unless it's not available here yet

Got mine last week in a local book shop in Dublin, paid 30 euro, bit over the odds maybe.
As far as I'm concerned, it was worth every cent.
I thought I was a Moz expert, turns out I'm not!
The facts and insights are illuminating.
Much to the displeasure of Mr Lux, The Mozipedia now lives on my bedside table!

I just got my hands on this handsome book today. I haven't had a chance to examine it in detail yet, but what I've seen I like. A friend thought that the picture just before page 229 of Morrissey lying by a Smith mausoleum, would make a great T-shirt print. I'm looking forward to tucking in over the next while. :D

Jukebox Jury

do you know how much it would cost? maybe i could have you ship it to where i'm staying in maine and i could read it on the plane on the way back.

Tags
mozipedia unclescanner
Back
Top Bottom