MP3: "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?" - MIKNNA remix (in full) & remix edit (official digital)

pdf image extract.jpg

As Bobby... has just featured in the A-Z:
Here are the two official MIKNNA versions of the track.
SER appears to have shared a crop of the full version.
The full version runs at 3:41
The edit has an ending and is 3:03 - so neither track fades out.
The artwork is real and it appears the edit was meant to be packaged with the single.
MP3 @256kbps CBR - this is the highest BR available to date.

(Should add: the edit isn't just a crop of the full length version).

Please note: this is now being sold via a Finnish digital music shop.
See here for details.

Enjoy,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
so we have " well I wonder " and " i know its over"........then we have this. Never and I mean never did I think Morrissey would record a song like this.

yes i know its a remix.....im on about the orignal and this absolute abortion.

WTF happened............

Pretty good actually. Far superior than the original backing music. But why are they so short? A remix like this should be 6--7 minutes to get into the mood properly.

I wonder if he authorized this,and if it is official . . .
Someone knows?🤔🤔😡😡

I want to believe that this musical deviation DOES NOT LIKE MOZ.... ..

so we have " well I wonder " and " i know its over"........then we have this. Never and I mean never did I think Morrissey would record a song like this.

WTF happened............
just you stick to the smiths and let the rest of us enjoy M and his music,whats it like driving your delorean back to 1983.

I wonder if he authorized this,and if it is official . . .
Someone knows?🤔🤔😡😡

Imagine how radical this would have sounded a decade or so ago? How it would have poked a stick in the hornet’s nest of the trad-Dad rock ‘fan’ zone of the cult clones who railed against disco, against Britney endlessly on these forums? Just as it would have shaken the tree if Morrissey had had the balls to go balls deep into risk and add World Music motifs to the riffs before it was a corporate global marketing ‘conquer overseas territories’ music industry cliché? Shame the duet with Kadim Al Sahir didn’t come off, or perhaps not for K’s retrospective reputational estate. For a ‘queer’ icon, Morrissey has been remarkably dumb in not feeding the dance floor egos of the Kylie zone, his flirtation with EUrovision was too little, too late, too.

Imagine if Johnny Marr had been given artistic licence to hang with New Order in 1983 & to gain access to the Ralf Hutter network of sonic dissidence instead of pressing the doomsday button to leave The Smiths to cavort with the Chip Shops Boys offshoot Electronic? Incredibly, even after that ‘wake-up call’ and those of losing Street, Vini & the rest, delusional almost-Diva Morrissey stuck to Plan A: slog around the Mid-West theatres and student mini-sheds hoping for an ‘AOR but slightly edgy’ hit with the flyover states. He could be playing the Superbowl half-time show if he’d exhibited integrity and taken real artistic risks like Madonna, for example, but his vast musical talent and miraculous voice has never been enough to cancel out his egregious personal flaws and failings. What a waste. It’s all such a shame, especially as his last album was an absolute triumph that the Virus which he mocked at Wembley promptly struck back and robbed him of a PR sales campaign and the declining £$ of the heritage Boomer ‘icon’ live gravy train and that epidemiological revenge continues apace, in fact it’s getting much worse. Ill wind, etc.

It’s never too late to change. I’ve no idea if the grief of losing his mother will actually pierce the seemingly impenetrable ego shield of vapid vanity mixed with endless exaggerated self-promo.

We live in strange times indeed when Morrissey releases a remix that you could actually shag to…

9/10. A surprise vibe that refreshes after a tiring week at the digital coalface. #TGIF. G&T’s tonight and a jig to this on Zoom with some mt8s. Morrissey is totally disgraced, not because of his supposedly outre outlaw outlier Outsider’s outsider ‘right wing views’ but because almost nobody actually believes he holds them out of any conviction or intensity other than to get eyeballs and controversy. He is not very well-read, not very intelligent yet makes oafish forays into deeply difficult and contentious socio-political
-cultural debates. Either swot up on the topics and present a meaningful contribution or stop trolling in a tiresomely inflammatory fashion, laddie. How do you pronounce ‘chasm’ again, Steven? Jesus, he was called out by McCullough from the get-go but his imposter syndrome alongside the alabaster mask cemented to Herd Culture capture kept him on the merry-go-round for decades, not six months. Until he finally went too far with Der Spiegel and revealed he’s as thick as pig shit, just like all the other eejit ‘pop stars’ he mocks but only out of splenetic jealousy.

There’s all that ‘dark night of the soul’ lulz and there’s taking the piss. I no longer believe he’s the malevolent misanthropic moaning Minnie his karaoke persona of himself still as ‘A Portrait of The Artist As A Young Man’ projects. He’s just another greedy twit addicted to easy money, face time attention whoring and all the rest of the celebrity banality he decries for the A list yet endlessly exhibits as C List Exhibit A: How NOT to cultivate an audience with mutual respect for mutual make benefit. Etc.

But this is good, perhaps he’s not yet finally drained of possible redemption: Rip it up and start again. New template, new sonics, new attitude. “Lose da hattitude!” or else it’s the cells for you again until you show us all some respect and stop annoying us with your basic-bitch takes on what Mrs Merton called the ‘heated debate’ of de jour.

Will Morrissey have the vaccine jab? That would be hilarious to have on filum...

Sincerely yours

Garda Sergeant BB
reporting for duty...

'An Irish Childhood In Salford'

Last edited:
Evolved:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I beg to differ. Dog has some decent songs other than that , he's done nothing worth while since the mid 90s.....oh a time he was thinking of reforming the smiths

This phone yoke is giving me the freaks. Did someone post this link? I checked but couldn't find it in the thread. Anyway, it's fcUKin hilarious.

Someone needs to stage an 'intervention ' & deliver Steven to The Crappy Childhood Fairy.
Morrissey should be renditioned to Gitmo and locked in a room with this hilarious debunker of 1st world problems from hissy fit brats like Morrissey, who is the reason why that Jordan Peterson 12 steps, 12 lessons fella manifested as an antidote to fcUKin wuss pussy face puffs like Morrissey mincing about the place : man up, ffs. I'd lock Moz in a cell with Esther Hicks and Louise Hay who would soon make a man of this ommadawn. WTF is meant to have traumatised this prick as a kid, other than the weather? John Wayne took the stoicismication of pain too far but the pendulum has fcUKin swung way too much the other way. Man up, Morrissey. Stop being a snivelling bitch..in your 60s? Jayzus...JM&J..

Fookin wrong link, Shazza!!!

Last edited:
That’s far to complicated for some on here....
How far is it to complicated, Tiny-B? If you need a ride, I’m sure one of the other gargling f******s around here will be happy to pick you up. You can all pile into the shit-box and crank this garbage up to 11!

Kindly keep the windows rolled up. NOBODY needs to hear this rubbish. The original was bad enough.

Thanks again :thumb:

one for the catwalk! could have been
longer, now looped !
Yeah. You’re looped, for sure. I don’t even know what that garbage is. The original was bad enough. Sounds like Sam gave up the cheap crack of Photoshop for the free version of Fruity-Loops. Doesn’t matter how low the bar goes though, does it? You’re ALL in, aren’t you? lol!

WTF happened............
Don’t even bother. The usual suspects are in love with it because it got posted on Central. You could literally shit in a bucket, auto-tune the drop and call it a Polish hit. The clowns around here would pick out the corn and call it the come-back of the century.

How far is it to complicated, Tiny-B? If you need a ride, I’m sure one of the other gargling felchers around here will be happy to pick you up. You can all pile into the shit-box and crank this garbage up to 11!

Kindly keep the windows rolled up. NOBODY needs to hear this rubbish. The original was bad enough.
If you done a little home work, and bothered to read my post from Thursday gone at 17.58, You would see that I haven't been very completely about this remix...
I can excuse your utter stupidity
But not laziness.....

Yeah. You’re looped, for sure. I don’t even know what that garbage is. The original was bad enough. Sounds like Sam gave up the cheap crack of Photoshop for the free version of Fruity-Loops. Doesn’t matter how low the bar goes though, does it? You’re ALL in, aren’t you? lol!

:p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom