Mp3 Enmore " I Know It's Over"

i've been planning all week to download these videos as my internet is SHIT at home.
i can't watch it otherwise - all i get it buffering for half an hour then watch one song and... repeat...

anyone with a Mac succeeded in capturing youtube vids like you could previously via the ACTIVITY window...?

i filmed the whole Opera House show on the phone but the files are 6GB + 4GB cos I only paused once from the filming....

trying to get the time to convert to DVD file format. looks pretty cool. dead centre 13 rows back.
recorded audio from both Sydney shows as well

Last edited:
i've been planning all week to download these videos as my internet is SHIT at home.
i can't watch it otherwise - all i get it buffering for half an hour then watch one song and... repeat...

anyone with a Mac succeeded in capturing youtube vids like you could previously via the ACTIVITY window...?

i filmed the whole Opera House show on the phone but the files are 6GB + 4GB cos I only paused once from the filming....

trying to get the time to convert to DVD file format. looks pretty cool. dead centre 13 rows back.
recorded audio from both Sydney shows as well

Looking forward to the audio when you get the chance ...

Back
Top Bottom