Mporium bundles - "Low in High School" (Deluxe Edition) and "Back On The Chain Gang"

The pre-order bundle link (1 clear vinyl, 1 translucent magenta, LIHSDX T-Shirt and art-print) ... BOTCG 7” clear vinyl & T-shirt also available as pre-order

https://uk.mporium.org/products/low-in-high-school-deluxe-edition-pre-order-bundle
LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL DELUXE EDITION - PRE ORDER BUNDLE

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE ORDER - RELEASE DATE 7th DECEMBER 2018

Double LP (clear & transparent magenta vinyl)

44748_lihsnew_2048x2048.jpeg

Note posted by Famous when dead:

The Mporium listing for the album and t-shirt pre-order bundle has been hidden on the site today. The URL still works, but it isn’t on the main site.
(also, the very cheap offer of all 4 LIHS coloured vinyls for 40 quid has gone too).

https://uk.mporium.org/products/back-on-the-chain-gang-7-pre-order-bundle
BACK ON THE CHAIN GANG 7" PRE ORDER BUNDLE

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE ORDER - RELEASE DATE 23RD NOVEMBER 2018

7” Clear Vinyl
44747_1c284f23-38c0-4a5b-88ea-39895b6afd1f_2048x2048.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so it‘s another bundle.
On Amazon UK it’s just the single which is at number 192 bestseller list, which is high considering Amazon aren’t selling it themselves. The album is also listed at £24 approx but not available as yet (if you type in just ‘Low in high school deluxe’ it shows up, add Morrissey and it doesn’t).

So my guess is independent sellers will sell it first on Amazon at inflated prices then Amazon will stock it at a cheaper price.

The official MOZ site is very expensive and vinyl ends up being sold there cheaply (I pre-ordered the 4 oliur vinyl option and it went from £75 to £40 so sometimes it doesn’t pay to be a fan.

Rumours were the colour vinyl with lithograph was limited to 200, clearly that’s not true as the bundle hasn’t sold out and it’s been available for 6 hours.

Previous message deleted.
Just to say the 200 per region was not via the rumour mill, it was posted and then deleted by Sam/Morrissey Official on FB as well reported here at the time - more a change of marketing than anything else.
The Mporium listing for the album and t-shirt pre-order bundle has been hidden on the site today. The URL still works, but it isn’t on the main site.
(also, the very cheap offer of all 4 LIHS coloured vinyls for 40 quid has gone too).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Just to say the 200 per region was not a rumour, it was posted and then deleted by Sam/Morrissey Official on FB as well reported here at the time - more a change of marketing than anything else.
Regards,
FWD.

It looks like the blue, French edition must have sold out so that's why the 4 colour option is gone. It says sold out for that one on the US Mporium too. They had some in LA on Thursday but don't know if they sold out.

Assuming they pressed the same numbers of those language editions then seems the French is the most exclusive one.

Just to say the 200 per region was not via the rumour mill, it was posted and then deleted by Sam/Morrissey Official on FB as well reported here at the time - more a change of marketing than anything else.
Regards,
FWD.
Sold out

All t shirt sizes sold out including xxl..? I’m sure more will appear

Any signed copies for £200 each?

All t shirt sizes sold out including xxl..? I’m sure more will appear
But we don't need anymore XXLs.

Lame jokes aside, why limit the release to 200 copies? It makes absolutely no sense. WPINOYB had a deluxe edition on CD that wasn't limited to 200. Also the page doesn't even mention the 200 copy limit.

There will be more, surely

XXL is a small in America!
If you ever wondered why americans live in big houses and drive big cars and so on. Yeah, I think you get the general idea there.

XXL is a small in America!
If you ever wondered why americans live in big houses and drive big cars and so on. Yeah, I think you get the general idea there.
In the black community XXL is a baby sock.

Tags
back on the chain gang single low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom