Mporium: "Say No To Thankskilling @ The Mporium Store" (October 30, 2020)

c29332ab-5e96-40c0-b5db-489fe5e04233_2048x2048.jpg
50aa1d5f-10c2-49d6-9953-7ae5c18be5f0_2048x2048.jpg
d00759f6-fe39-4d1f-b223-241a23ca14c8_2048x2048.jpg
20201029_123501.jpg

Via marketing email.
Listed on both main sites.
Regards,
FWD.

No thanks Moz! Going to smoke one for hours on my Weber. Delicious!

Shop

Uni

No thanks for murderin' Turkeys.
No thanks for usin' Nature as a sewer.
Oh please, what you want a pet turkey? They were put here to feed us. That’s why they’re delicious, same with pigs and cows and chickens etc. Enjoy your Tofurkey!

Absolute rubbish shirt. If you purchase this, you deserve to be cooked (or smoked) like a turkey on Thanksgiving. I encourage you to laugh and spit on anyone seen wearing this in public.

Somehow unrelated, but I remember that some years ago Morrissey publicly said many times (in different interviews and etcetera) that he hated the nickname "Moz"...

When did he begin to include the expression "MOZ" in his official merchandise?

(I assume that Morrissey himself does not know the answer to this question... and probably SER does not know it either... but I am sure that FWD knows which one is the first "official product" that contained the expression and when and where and how it was sold... and he may know who bought it too!)

Supporting Turkeys is just the beginning.....Ever heard of “fetal calf serum”? There is an entire industry out there where they kill millions of pregnant cows every year around the world, open them alive, open the unborn calf just to get the blood directly from its heart. Only this way the blood contains what they call stem cells and which they use to keep the dying probes of organs and cells alive for a little bit longer in their labs. This is called “stem cell research”. I kid you not. This fetal calf serum is very expensive and a good business.
Stick someone in a white coat and the average Joe reckons they're always alright, doctors, scientists, such good guts, Dr Crippen, Dr Shipman, Dr HH Holmes, Dr Mengele, etc. Livelihoods are being destroyed right now, futures crushed, children traumatized by a FAKE pandemic that has killed no one but has slain hope on the altar of rich bankers! Masks are for criminals, restrictions are for losers, stand up and fight for your human rights! No surrender to fascists!

Supporting Turkeys is just the beginning.....Ever heard of “fetal calf serum”? There is an entire industry out there where they kill millions of pregnant cows every year around the world, open them alive, open the unborn calf just to get the blood directly from its heart. Only this way the blood contains what they call stem cells and which they use to keep the dying probes of organs and cells alive for a little bit longer in their labs. This is called “stem cell research”. I kid you not. This fetal calf serum is very expensive and a good business.
Stick someone in a white coat and the average Joe reckons they're always alright, doctors, scientists, such good guts, Dr Crippen, Dr Shipman, Dr HH Holmes, Dr Mengele, etc. Livelihoods are being destroyed right now, futures crushed, children traumatized by a FAKE pandemic that has killed no one but has slain hope on the altar of rich bankers! Masks are for criminals, restrictions are for losers, stand up and fight for your human rights! No surrender to fascists!
Killed no-one? What about the 3 people I know personally who have died horrible deaths from Covid-19? What about the two others I personally know who continue to suffer from its long-term effects? What about my friend who’s had it twice?

Just because you’ve got no connection to reality from within your conspiracy rich, meme-fed internet bubble, doesn’t negate basic scientific fact.

...and for those looking to procure some tinfoil for the Thanksgiving feast - look no further than the pantry at Korona Hokes’ mom’s flat. It’s all stockpiled there. Be sure to grab a fresh roll. The used stuff gets soiled, every time he pops his head back up his arse after gasping to release the shit he consistently swallows.

473-BB95-D-5-E28-4-A53-A999-39-B45911602-D.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom