Mporium (UK & US) new pre-order shirts available

flippin_2048x2048.jpg

interplayboys_2048x2048.jpg

thischarmingman_2048x2048.jpg

FLORALTFACE_2048x2048.jpg

These new additions/variants are not showing on the US site currently.
Due to ship May 10th.

FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have mentioned this before...
Think that was a bad day ???
This is what happened to me todayView attachment 71653
some yo mama jokes from way back on mtv.
yo mama is so fat she stood on the i speak your weight machine and it said to be continued.
yo mamas house is so small she ordered a large pizza and had to eat it outside.

I like the This Charming Man one. But I tend to wear a half-zipped up hoodie over my t-shirts, and if you do that with this one it looks like Morrissey is miming sucking a big ‘un.
2F6E11E6-F531-43A0-A915-F24D6046C0D0.jpeg

bit of order please,the spy who loved me is just about to start on itv4,roger at his best.
gunbarrel sequence is far too fast.carry on.

Last edited:
Couldn’t sell a shit from his own arse. He’s dead and buried and he knows it. Long live Marr.
After Moz joins his mum in “heaven” in August, all this rubbish merch will be marked down 50-75% 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can’t wait to see the bootleg Quilloughby and The Snuffs shirts being sold outside Caesar’s Palace in August. Hope someone throws one at Moz on stage so he can storm off and cry about the truth of his life being exposed by a cartoon show. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rather than giving someone 'the bird', he kinda looks like he's about to give someone a proctological examination in the first one. :unsure:

The photo of the 1st shirt is the one I have on my profile WhatsApp ha ha but Moz is in front that long finger has.. on the shirt you see his super long finger

It's Moz's super-powerful finger. So beware of haters,Moz could use the superpowers of his finger

After Moz joins his mum in “heaven” in August, all this rubbish merch will be marked down 50-75% 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I had a £1 coin for every time I’ve read this post, then I’d have enough money to buy at least 2-3 new Moz t shirts .....

This is how thick this dime bar is ,
Doesn’t realise that when any artist dies their stock will immediately soar...
We can only assume that the author of these posts is undiagnosed with a multitude of issues....

Much like life, there's some good:
EdithSitwell_2048x2048.png

And some bad:
JoanofArc_2048x2048.png

The Sitwell one gets my vote.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom