Mporium (UK/US): New T-shirt design/bundle for IANADOAC (February 14, 2020)

full

Features mens & ladies shirts with vinyl/CD preorder bundles.

https://us.mporium.org/
https://uk.mporium.org/

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still am not totally convinced that will be the actual album cover, it is utter dog shit! I am genuinely struggling to think of a worse album cover by anyone?

that's actually a decent deal,30 quid for a tshirt and cd,tshirt is usually 25 so your getting the cd for 5 quid,bargain.

Quick word of warning to the people out there thinking of buying Morrissey merch....the quality is absolute rubbish. I’m not knocking the design, although most of them are terrible, I bought the ‘Meat is Murder’ hoody, I bought the barbershop tee, the olde style font sweater etc. But the quality just isn’t there. They will shrink, be misshapen, the sizes aren’t right, they are thin and poor quality. So, yeah....be wary. Love ya Moz, looking forward to the new album.

Quick word of warning to the people out there thinking of buying Morrissey merch....the quality is absolute rubbish. I’m not knocking the design, although most of them are terrible, I bought the ‘Meat is Murder’ hoody, I bought the barbershop tee, the olde style font sweater etc. But the quality just isn’t there. They will shrink, be misshapen, the sizes aren’t right, they are thin and poor quality. So, yeah....be wary. Love ya Moz, looking forward to the new album.
I have a couple of barber shop tees and they're perfectly fine. You may have got a bad batch or they've changed the manufacturing process.

what is the reason lots of website sellers perfer Paypal over a Creditcard, also Mporium...never had the chance to buy cause I find it not OK to offer more oportunities to pay than alone Paypal, nice T ... though I'm more interested in the album.

what is the reason lots of website sellers perfer Paypal over a Creditcard, also Mporium...never had the chance to buy cause I find it not OK to offer more oportunities to pay than alone Paypal, nice T ... though I'm more interested in the album.

Not sure of paypal but will look and tell if i find something. Are these t-shirts waterproof? Will buy for boat trip but need to have t-shirts that are waterproof.

But you haven't heard it yet.

he used to use fruit of the loom which was a very well known brand of tshirt and good quality.the margins are so small these days most manufacturers are in the far east now and would imagine that's who hes using now.

I bought the breton striped style tshirt with the bicycle chest logo last year when it was on for €10 and it was great quality ... it was a slim shape one ( i got xxl to accomodate ..haha ) so was not a bog standard tshirt but i was quite impressed ( was 35 quid originally mind ) .daughter got me a standard one for xmas and its still ok after probs 2 washes

A decent retro image but originality would have be better not a rehash. The song title text is awful and does not work. It detracts from the image.

I still am not totally convinced that will be the actual album cover, it is utter dog shit! I am genuinely struggling to think of a worse album cover by anyone?
Pet shop boys had a couple back in the 1880s . please, and actually. Think they were white with a tiny picture of the in the centre

It really is terrible. He's had some really bad art work in the past. It seems to be sliding, fast. The image is from a n awful angle. It's been cut-out really badly. It's been cropped really badly. The fonts are awful and the colours used on the words IANADOAC are not sympathetic. The logo looks as though it was another after thought. The strands of hair at the left eye is a joke.

Probably because they have a Paypal account that they use for processing credit cards and other payments and may not have set up other means. But you can use Paypal without creating an account. If the only method they are offering is Paypal that will work for you the same as if they offered other means of paying.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom