my first stalker in 20 year on this site

Thanks Vivian, really enjoy the 3 sig clips, never boring.

Thank you! JooE is my spirit animal. :tongueout:

I’m sorry about your stalker. If it is of any solace, I’ve had about 7-8 of them just from this site alone. More than that if you count my other stomping grounds. It’s ok, though. I’m beyond the point of caring. If anything, it kinda makes me feel good knowing someone cares about me so much to commit so much of their time and emotion towards me. Embrace it. You’re loved! :hearteyecat:

I’m sorry about your stalker. If it is of any solace, I’ve had about 7-8 of them just from this site alone. More than that if you count my other stomping grounds. It’s ok, though. I’m beyond the point of caring. If anything, it kinda makes me feel good knowing someone cares about me so much to commit so much of their time and emotion towards me. Embrace it. You’re loved! :hearteyecat:
cant imagine. you being so insipid and all.

Five of them were me. :(

Five of them were me. :(

I always know when it’s you, Dave. Lol.

You, Syrie, Kickstand, Robby, Paul, Playcat2000, Ms. Valerie Gina...there are a few actually now that I think of it that I won’t mention by name.

im in celibates thread. this is celibates thread, NOT yours. I talk to everyone else here about 20x more than i talk to you because mostly I just cant be bothered. you have urbanus status to me. so your post doesn't make any sense.

When you’re replying to me and not Celibate in Celibate’s thread and replying yet again to me to assure me you can’t be bothered by me, then I don’t think I’m the one that isn’t making sense, sweetie. Make sense of that. :kissingheart:

yer a dolt. make sense of that.

also, why do you have a picture of a person with crossed eyes? are crossed eyes soooooooooo adorkable or something?

yer a dolt. make sense of that.

also, why do you have a picture of a person with crossed eyes? are crossed eyes soooooooooo adorkable or something?

Rifke likes to reply without quoting posts because she thinks it’ll help her get in the last word. :tearsofjoy:

The same as you mentioned earlier in this thread?

It's iritating when every post you make , people only reply to have a go at you Vivian.

Stay true to yourself, big wave from the Netherlands.:thumb:

I only got up to the part about him lying in his own piss and then I had to stop to disagree. I think the longer you lie in it the worse it would get. you'd get a rash.

I didn’t even read his blog. Lol. Just looked at his photo and saw he listed his occupation as “comedian”. Couldn’t get further than that.

Back
Top Bottom