My Mozza Compilation...

Lovely :) a BIG thanks. ;) Glad i bought the IHFJesus single as the No-One Can Hold A Candle To You on the Fanciful Noise is a live track, is it from a Janice Long Session?
Nice One :D

I think No One Can Hold A Candle To You was done for John Peel

I thought this thread was deleted?
I would really appreciate it if someone would get rid of this, I don't feel that this is what morrissey-solo is about we are supposed to be supporting morrissey yet people are sharing his music for free and it's not only people that post on here that can download this file it's the lurkers that are not even signed up here
I STILL don't see the point in this collection i wouldn't mind it if it wasn't for all the songs that are still in print.

If you don't like it, don't download it...

But please stop ranting and raving and carrying it on....

I thought this thread was deleted?
I would really appreciate it if someone would get rid of this, I don't feel that this is what morrissey-solo is about we are supposed to be supporting morrissey yet people are sharing his music for free and it's not only people that post on here that can download this file it's the lurkers that are not even signed up here
I STILL don't see the point in this collection i wouldn't mind it if it wasn't for all the songs that are still in print.
But there is a section on this forum where other bands 'OFFICIAL' music (lot's still in print) is uploaded. Nobody complains about that.
Are there different rules for other bands 'OFFICIAL''STILL IN PRINT' music?!

My point was that instead of pointing the finger at each other and constantly pointing out the rules, that we let the webmaster decide what is a violation and let the webmaster deal with it....

Personally, I get sick of people who think it's their job to tell others what to do....

I am sure Morrissey doesn't lose any sleep over it.

Actually Moz has threatened legal action against the boy genius behind this website many times because David, in all his wisdom, seems to have no clue where the line is and, therefore, often crosses it by the things he permits to be posted here.

There's a reason Moz refers to this site as Morrissey-SoLow.

Uploading his commercial music is wrong. I'm sure Moz would agree.

And when this area gets shut down because commercial music is shared, I hope none of you that are sharing it will whine and cry like children.

- unrulyboy -

Last edited:
Who gives a f***?? I mean, I think people who worries about other people uploading commercially available music on this website seriously need to put their lives in perpective.

GAhh i was looking foward to downloading this when i saw the link for it in school this morning. Now that it's taken down.. does anyone mind sending it to me over AIM or something? :)

Actually Moz has threatened legal action against the boy genius behind this website many times because David, in all his wisdom, seems to have no clue where the line is and, therefore, often crosses it by the things he permits to be posted here.

Then by all means let him worry about it....

I personally don't think it is any one else's job to police this site..

Back
Top Bottom