My trip to Manchester

JoyDiv007

Is It Really So Strange
I spent 2 weeks in Manchester did the big ride. That was an experience I'll never forget. Don't want to even think about riding a bike again anytime soon.The weather was perfect, only rained 1 day and it was just some light rain no big deal. Spent 3 days in London and damn did it rain there. My shoes and backpack were totally soaked, don't think my umbrella helped at all.
I amde the press had my photo on the MEN's website doesn't get any better than that.
I do want to thank everyone I met, even though I don't remember all the names.

100_0692-1.jpg

Grim's helmet was the best.
100_0713-1.jpg

100_0753-1.jpg

100_0718-1.jpg

100_0900-1.jpg

Have to upload 2 more memory cards. Saw the Suedehead house and Tench and Reardon streets as well as the Grave Mauruce pub. Got some strange looks while photographing those places.

Glad to hear you enjoyed visit and thank you very much for sharing nice photos. :)

I remember you from the Star and Garter, it was lovely to meet you. (I was the odd one in the I like you T-shirt):D

Joy
I was at the Iron Bridge on Tuesday and came across your little bit of grafitti that you left behind;)
Nice one.

Jukebox Jury

Why were you at the Iron Bridge, Philip?

The day I have to explain my whereabouts to you Liam, is the day I no longer draw breath on this planet. :p

Jukebox Jury

Philip,

you are aware that it is just a bridge. And not a particularly interesting bridge at that.

And there is no firm evidence that "the iron bridge" you refer to is actually the one Morrissey was referring to in "Still Ill". All the evidence you present is merely circumstantial. :rolleyes:

Joy
I was at the Iron Bridge on Tuesday and came across your little bit of grafitti that you left behind;)
Nice one.

Jukebox Jury

I had to leave something that wasn't already on there. That was the 1st thing that I thought of. Had to leave something on there, everyone else does.

I had to leave something that wasn't already on there. That was the 1st thing that I thought of. Had to leave something on there, everyone else does.

You dont have to do anything. Personally, if I was in charge, if you graffiti'd on it I would have you arrested for criminal damage and if you left anything there I would have you fined for littering.

Philip,

you are aware that it is just a bridge. And not a particularly interesting bridge at that.

And there is no firm evidence that "the iron bridge" you refer to is actually the one Morrissey was referring to in "Still Ill". All the evidence you present is merely circumstantial. :rolleyes:

Yes William
I am aware it is a bridge. It crosses over a railway line. I dont recall saying it was (or wasn't) particularily interesting.
And I have never said the iron bridge I refer to is the one Morrissey refers to in Still Ill. He pinched the line from a book by Viv Nicholson and I actually state 'by coincidence, there is an iron bridge down the road from his old house that he used every day when going to school'.

Therefore my evidence is not circumstantial at all:rolleyes: You simply haven't checked the evidence.

Once more you have come on here to mock / ridicule or whatever and again you have been left lacking in your evidence or theories to do so, making yourself look a silly Willy.
*Must try harder*

Jukebox Jury

Yes William
And I have never said the iron bridge I refer to is the one Morrissey refers to in Still Ill. He pinched the line from a book by Viv Nicholson and I actually state 'by coincidence, there is an iron bridge down the road from his old house that he used every day when going to school'.

Jukebox Jury

LIES! what about that programme you were involved in on Granada in 2002? :eek:

reet I'm back off me Yorkie Jols, so I'll pull my finger out & get the dvd off to you Joy. Glad you enjoyed the time, it was a great laugh & a pleasure to meet you!
Oh & if LoriMoz reads this I haven't forgotten about your clippings, I'll get them off to you early next week.

love

Grim

Joy - I just wanted to say it was splendid to meet you. I recall Hugh had to give you a bit of guidance on the gears, but we all got there in the end.

Best Wishes,

Peter

Joy - I just wanted to say it was splendid to meet you. I recall Hugh had to give you a bit of guidance on the gears, but we all got there in the end.

Best Wishes,

Peter

I remember talking to you but I can't remember what you look like. I met so many people that day.

Yeah I couldn't figure out the bike gears. Told a friend at home and even they were laughing.

Yes I do rememeber you. Well least I remember your shirt.

Well, it was a bloody good shirt :)

reet I'm back off me Yorkie Jols, so I'll pull my finger out & get the dvd off to you Joy. Glad you enjoyed the time, it was a great laugh & a pleasure to meet you!
Oh & if LoriMoz reads this I haven't forgotten about your clippings, I'll get them off to you early next week.

love

Grim

DVD........Ooooh, is that of the bike ride, if so Grim, how are you fixed for a copy for me? Purlease.....:)

yes your shirt was very cool, it's a dvd of me dancing at the SLC after the ride.
Thank you so much Grim you rock.

Back
Top Bottom