Naples - Teatro Augusteo (Oct. 7, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Boxers / Reader Meet Author / Oboe Concerto / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by setlist.fm, link from an anonymous person.

• Photos by Davide Visca (27 total) - Qube Music via Mozzerians Around The World / Tumblr

naples2.jpg
  • Photo posted by Ambra:

naples.jpg
  • Photos by Davide Visca (25 total) - Demotix.com. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Ok I've had enough time to be objective about this show...
I'd say it was a little too hot but then the English in Napoli would say this.
Nice staff at the venue, lovely girl let me stand on the rail at the front of the balcony the whole show. Boxers was played and I even enjoyed 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Prestwich' so it must have been a good show.
You can't beat Morrissey in Italy, you just can't!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom