Nervous breakdowns

Hellie

Lost
Am i the only person having a very thin grasp on sanity?

My cafe has no customers (credit crunch and all that) and i have rent and mortgage and car and zillions of other bills to pay.:tears:

My children have more homework than Einstein's teacher gave him and they all need help with it.:confused:

My dogs need a walk.I've not done any ironing for three weeks:o,my house is a mess,my garden is full of weeds,my washing machine has packed up and I'm hyperventilating as i type.

Why is life such a struggle?

I want to be a Windsor and have servants and flunkies and Corgis that sit on my feet.:tears:

you need to invent a new chocolate/cereal bar called.. The Credit Crunch. Offer a free tea or coffee with that and your cafe will be on its feet again.

The rest of the stuff, just life, just do a little each day and you will catch up with yourself. And if you dont, does it really matter?

Says the one who's given the dog a nervous breakdown whilst trying to teach long multiplication.....

i do not think i have ever had a nervous breakdown, but i have come close i think.in the past,i am pretty much A-okay these days.
marginally happy about most things, which does make me a little nervous.:)

Have you only got a few customers now or have they all literally left? What kind of food do you serve? Where you very popular before?

I'm not trying to be nosy, I'm just trying to understand. :)

I want to be a Windsor and have servants and flunkies and Corgis that sit on my feet.:tears:

Yeah but you'd be an inbred toff who looks like a horse so I think you should stay as you are.

You'll get through it, a little at a time. :)

When my marriage ended I was very ill. I was on all sorts of tablets and didn't work for ten months. I then overheard someone saying I'd had a nervous breakdown. So although no one told me officially, it seemed I had had a f***ing nervous breakdown. I though it was one of those things that happened to other people, but not yourself. Once I recovered I felt quite proud that I'd had a real nervous breakdown:D:D:D

Yeah but you'd be an inbred toff who looks like a horse so I think you should stay as you are.

You'll get through it, a little at a time. :)

Lol...thanks for that now I feel happier coz you've made me laugh!!

I'll come to your cafe. Where is it?

Peter

Aw thanks...its in a seaside town they forgot to close down

I'll get a vat of Marmite in for when you arrive!!

Poor Hellie:(

take it easy, don't to try to do everything at once.

Thanks i am......I've decided not to do anything and come on here instead!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
the fourth!!

You are very clever.;)

Oh, not really I just thought of the first four seaside dumps I could think of.

<ducks>

Except Morecambe, which has the Midland Hotel and the Everyday Is Like Sundae Ice-Cream van.

I'm not a spy, honest!

Peter

Last edited:
Lol...thanks for that now I feel happier coz you've made me laugh!!

Thats ok, glad to help. I was just stating fact ;)

Oh, not really I just thought of the first four seaside dumps I could think of.

<ducks>

Except Morecambe, which has the Hotel and the Everyday Is Like Sundae Ice-Cream van.

I'm not a spy, honest!

Peter

shit....do you think now people know where i live I might get stalked?(she says wishfully:rolleyes:)

shit....do you think now people know where i live I might get stalked?(she says wishfully:rolleyes:)

I will depending on how good you chips are. Oh and I've never been there before so I must check it out. It has to be better than the 'shit hole' seaside town near me. It's that shit I doubt anyone has heard of it.

First of all, if you were a Mom even when you started this.. You knew, this could happen.
About it all adding up!
There are so many things you must do now!

Right now your means of life and living are on your lap, for it seems.

Work your butt off..
get help with the kids.. Let them know exactly what is happening and what you MUST do.
Fire as much help as you can, as you must!.
Work your own business, yourself.
For having a business does not mean that you are going to have servants running around at your every command..
Save that till you are rewarded by The Queen herself...:)
Advertize... Get dressed in your best professional look and go to your local neighbors and let them know what you have to offer..
Take little If you can or show pictures of what you have.. Make Flyers! Have all staff go out a couple of hour to a public spot and pass them all out.. week after week once a week will do..Share what was your passion for your business.Something you enjoy and just be kind and professional.. You never know that can happen.
If a business is not on a good location.. Then and even then, this is what you made of your bed.. Sleep on it..
Yet Make it work Yes you will be even more tired...
Try and recall the excitement and vision you had when you decided how much potential it seem to have.. and Use it.. Try and get Inspired once again!:)
I wish you the best..

See I have the knowledge but not the doh' ;) Takes my word..

Just a stranger here.. That knows.
I wish you the best of fortunes.
Truly
Marisela

First of all, if you were a Mom even when you started this.. You knew, this could happen.
About it all adding up!
There are so many things you must do now!

Right now your means of life and living are on your lap, for it seems.

Work your butt off..
get help with the kids.. Let them know exactly what is happening and what you MUST do.
Fire as much help as you can, as you must!.
Work your own business, yourself.
For having a business does not mean that you are going to have servants running around at your every command..
Save that till you are rewarded by The Queen herself...:)
Advertize... Get dressed in your best professional look and go to your local neighbors and let them know what you have to offer..
Take little If you can or show pictures of what you have.. Make Flyers! Have all staff go out a couple of hour to a public spot and pass them all out.. week after week once a week will do..Share what was your passion for your business.Something you enjoy and just be kind and professional.. You never know that can happen.
If a business is not on a good location.. Then and even then, this is what you made of your bed.. Sleep on it..
Yet Make it work Yes you will be even more tired...
Try and recall the excitement and vision you had when you decided how much potential it seem to have.. and Use it.. Try and get Inspired once again!:)
I wish you the best..

See I have the knowledge but not the doh' ;) Takes my word..

Just a stranger here.. That knows.
I wish you the best of fortunes.
Truly
Marisela

:eek::eek::eek:

...........or do what i usually do!!

1. Shout at the kids

2.Have another doughnut

3.Come on Solo:D

Am i the only person having a very thin grasp on sanity?

No *raises hand*

1. Shout at the kids

2.Have another doughnut

*handles it the same way*

:D

I'm not sure how I made it thru the last couple of years-looking back on them it's all a blur! but I think I've finally come into the light. Wh.. wh.. Where am I? :confused: :D

One day at a time, girl. Don't worry about tomorrow for today is trouble enough. Hang in there :)

:eek::eek::eek:

1. Shout at the kids

2.Have another doughnut

No way! lol Even, I had a computer at work and I was just the Asst. Supervisor, I was the sneaky supervisors asst., slave!...

lol

No But truly, if a owner does not work their own business.
Simple.
They Suck!

Back
Top Bottom