Netflix

A

Acrimonious

Please post what you've watched and enjoyed and what you're watching and enjoying atm on Netflix.

I've been watching Life On Mars. Which is EPIC!

Also, Teachers. Which is also EPIC! Egg (Andrew Lincoln) is in Teachers. He was called Egg when he was in This Life. He's also been in The WalkIng Dead. Never got into that though. If you've read The Day of the Triffids, you'll understand.

MV5BZTYxMDMwNTItNTY4ZC00NDVjLWI0OTgtMjE0YjQ5ODc2ZWUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA2OTg2Njk@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Not being a fan of documentaries, truly enjoyed this one. It's really good and the end is quite surprising. It covers a lot of topics: Coffe, Italy, Argentina, New York, a crime novel writer, trans, bandoneon, etc, etc....

Only signed up to Netflix recently after watching the first episode of Orange is the New Black which is brilliant in the early series but unfortunately runs out of ideas.

Life on Mars is truly a genuine classic (obviously I am talking about the UK version). It's sequel, Ashes to Ashes is a bit disappointing

Please post what you've watched and enjoyed and what you're watching and enjoying atm on Netflix.

I've been watching Life On Mars. Which is EPIC!

Also, Teachers. Which is also EPIC! Egg (Andrew Lincoln) is in Teachers. He was called Egg when he was in This Life. He's also been in The WalkIng Dead. Never got into that though. If you've read The Day of the Triffids, you'll understand.
Life on Mars is brilliant, absolutely loved it when it first aired.

"Who Killed Little Gregory?" is incredible if you like true crime stuff. The best (and worst) of human nature all rolled up in one.

i have to watch the queens gambit. i have to watch ALL of it, like, today. because there's a girl at work who's leaving and before she goes i have to tell her what i think of it. it'd better be good.

im SUPPOSED to be watching the queens gambit but subscribed to the sundance channel instead as i decided id rather watch david tennant play denis nilsen over watching some twat play chess

dammit, sundance doesnt work on my computer!! :( there are so many good things on there too!! why does only crummy netflix work on my computer?!?! somebody buy me a new computer!

Swedish Dicks. 2017. 2 Seasons. It's on Netflix UK now.

Episode 1 is EPIC!

Back
Top Bottom