New Kristeen Young video for ‘You Always Win’ (wearing Morrissey given dress) - BlackBook

Last edited by a moderator:
In any case, she sings: You always win but,... you lost me.
And she's wearing that dress that Moz gave her as a present.

" it could be about moz, but on the other hand i'm sure she has other people in her life to write songs about."

When you have Moz to write about the rest must be boring! :)
I think she was really very passionate about him and that's okay.
he lost her? i cant imagine what he would've wanted with her in the first place... more like she lost him.

In any case, she sings: You always win but,... you lost me.
And she's wearing that dress that Moz gave her as a present.

" it could be about moz, but on the other hand i'm sure she has other people in her life to write songs about."

When you have Moz to write about the rest must be boring! :)
I think she was really very passionate about him and that's okay.
Did Morrissey really give her that dress as a present?:laughing: What's his agenda?

he lost her? i cant imagine what he would've wanted with her in the first place... more like she lost him.

It doesn't matter. Might be all in her feelings, imagination and passion for him. But there was "something".
Of course she lost him. But if you say that then there was something to lose.

I remember chatting to her at an up-market B&B in Truro in 2006. She was very pleasant, well-mannered and appropriate in her demeanour in every way. I hope she still enjoys playing music though I've never connected with a single song. It's a shame she got sacked for boldly announcing 'Morrissey sucks cock' on stage but it was helpful in revealing so very much about the truth behind Morrissey's supposed Sexual Outsider chic, namely that it was always fake, that he only wanted to appropriate it for a 'risky ambiguity' but was appalled at the idea of the Flyover State fans wondering if he spits or swallows. Very sad man. At least Kristeen finally had the guts to expose him yet again as 'devious, truculent and unreliable' when he sacked her again for daring to challenge his outlandish claim that she gave him a flu bug which justified cancelling...yet another example of his 'unreliable witness' problem...

I listened to the song but i didn't 'hear' anything to make me listen again.
I wish her well and admire her perserverance and tenacity against all the odds. And against the haters here...LOL!

MIDNITE....?.....MIDNITE...u ok, hun?

BB

MIDNITE...?....are you there....?....."ouija board, ouija board...can you help me?"

I listened to the song but i didn't 'hear' anything to make me listen again.
I wish her well and admire her perserverance and tenacity against all the odds. And against the haters here...LOL!

MIDNITE....?.....MIDNITE...u ok, hun?

BB

Weve covered the comments and points youve rasied above BrummieBoy and been thru it over n over it agian ! , im not really sure theres any point in re-covering old ground, and she never quite used the language and words live on stage that you have quoted and used here in your above full post !

Thought u had retired from the forum anyways, or have u come back one one final thru of the dice ?

And Im not sure why everyone is reffering 2 me as "she" "her", "hun" "stupid cow" "bitch" ect ect ect, ive never once actually said I was female, its been assumed that I was !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom