New Morrissey download Sep. 19 - AllAccess.com

An anonymous person sends the link:

New Morrissey Available 9/19 - AllAccess.com

NEW
MORRISSEY
AVAILABLE
9/19

Posted by guru_mosh:

"Spent the day in bed" will probably be the title.

Posted by Uncleskinny:

Just hovered over the link and the name popped up.

Last edited:
Cant imagine what else it could be but a new song. Maybe an album sampler. Excited and only a few days to wait

I am over the moon to know the first song title.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 0
What is "allaccess" , an official thing?

What is "allaccess" , an official thing?
Hi, Neal...

From Wikipedia

"CBS All Access is an over-the-top subscription streamingvideo on demand service owned and operated by CBS. It offers original content, content newly aired on CBS's broadcast properties, and content from CBS's vast library, along with live streams of the local CBS affiliate's main channel, where available. As of February 2017, the service has nearly 1.5 million subscribers.[1]"

Hi, Neal...

From Wikipedia

"CBS All Access is an over-the-top subscription streamingvideo on demand service owned and operated by CBS. It offers original content, content newly aired on CBS's broadcast properties, and content from CBS's vast library, along with live streams of the local CBS affiliate's main channel, where available. As of February 2017, the service has nearly 1.5 million subscribers.[1]"

So, yes...I guess so,

Well, for fear of sounding like Mr. Buzzkillington, that song will have to be very interestingly written to "capture the zeitgeist of an ever-changing world."
My only mistake is I'm hoping...
Regards,
FWD.

Wow, such a revealing song title.
I like his solidarity with other people doing that.

It begs the question how to spend the night.
But that could be the subject of another song, I guess.
Intriguing.
Brilliant songtitle, as always,
Moz rules! :o

Wow, such a revealing song title.
I like his solidarity with other people doing that.

It begs the question how to spend the night.
But that could be the subject of another song, I guess.
Intriguing.
Brilliant songtitle, as always,
Moz rules! :o

Yes, I really think this is a great song title as well. I hope the lyrics are long and accompanied by a fast back up instrumental part, a la Girl Least Likely To...

Well, for fear of sounding like Mr. Buzzkillington, that song will have to be very interestingly written to "capture the zeitgeist of an ever-changing world."
My only mistake is I'm hoping...
Regards,
FWD.

Well, maybe he has info, or thinks or believes more people then ever are now spending their day in bed as part of the zeitgeist of an ever-changing world. (Another f***ing hyphen).

It's not a mistake to be hoping, for the edges have always been parralel cause otherwise they wouldn't be edges. Moz or no Moz saying they are not.
Zeitgeist or no zeitgeist.

IMHO it has to be considered as the freedom of the poet to play with the meaning and to enter a world of fantasy and imagination that escapes these restrictions. But only in a world of fantasy and imagination.
Regards FWD! :thumb:

Edit:
I hope the bed didn't take fire.

This is good news. I was wondering when on Earth we were getting a lead single. I don't really want to speculate, based on a song title alone because who knows? Usually he leads with something upbeat, but last time we got World Peace as the lead single, so all is a mystery!

This is good news. I was wondering when on Earth we were getting a lead single. I don't really want to speculate, based on a song title alone because who knows? Usually he leads with something upbeat, but last time we got World Peace as the lead single, so all is a mystery!

A mystery that has to be unravelled slowly but not totally, I guess.
And I agree, of course.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom