New Tour Information via True To You 30/10/08

Re: New Tour Information via True To You

re issue of maladjusted? why?

Because Universal finally realizes that it's a good disc. I don't give a shit what the "experts" say, I've always liked Maladjusted, and most of the people who've shit on it, can't be Morrissey fans, as he took risks w/the entire record. Roys Keen/Maladjusted/ and the like are great tracks.

I'm glad they are remastering/re-releasing it. Frankly, I'm sick to f***ing death of all the whiney f***s here who complain about every f***ing thing, no matter if it's for a new release, a re-release or what? Shut your f***ing pieholes, enjoy his PIMPship's music, continue to support him, or stop being a f***ing fan? Simple as that. I've never seen a bigger bunch of whiney f***s in my life.

Sometimes I think alot of you f***s don't deserve to be Morrissey fans the way you trash him, and bash anything that he does or some label releases.

Like i said, Shut the f*** up, enjoy ALL things Morrissey, or go f*** yourselves and stop being a f***ing fan of him?

For f***s sake.

must. start. saving. money.

yep, its the 1st thing that crosses my mind once tours are announced to be coming :eek:
then how many shows can i see, which ones, when they are :confused:
the sooner i get this info, the better i can plan how much $ to get my hands on and by when!? :guitar: thx :o
jeeze, i think i can already feel a little pre tour anxiety starting right now :doh:

Does no one else find the slightly off grammar and inconsistent capitalisation odd for tty? If nothing else, Julia's usually very good about proper grammar on the site. Errors are in red.

Morrissey tour information; Years Of Refusal, Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris release details
30 October 2008

US dates will now precede the projected tours of New Zealand and Australia for 2009. Years of refusal now has a release date of February 23rd, which will also see the start of a lengthy US tour. New Zealand and Australia will now follow the US dates.
BMG issue a redesigned and re-mastered Southpaw Grammar, and Universal issue a redesigned and re-mastered Maladjusted one week after Years of refusal.
The new album is preceded by I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris as a single release. CD1 and CD2 will be supported by two new songs Because of my poor education and Shame is the name. Both songs were recorded with Jerry Finn as part of the refusal sessions, and Shame is the name features additional vocals by Chrissie Hynde.​

Perhaps some flunky at the publicity firm dashed out something without proofreading it, and Julia would never dare to correct something that came down on high from official sources. Maybe the site's been hacked by some illiterate prankster with slightly better command of the English language than Nigerian scammers...:p

Last edited:

Because Universal finally realizes that it's a good disc. I don't give a shit what the "experts" say, I've always liked Maladjusted, and most of the people who've shit on it, can't be Morrissey fans, as he took risks w/the entire record. Roys Keen/Maladjusted/ and the like are great tracks.

I'm glad they are remastering/re-releasing it. Frankly, I'm sick to f***ing death of all the whiney f***s here who complain about every f***ing thing, no matter if it's for a new release, a re-release or what? Shut your f***ing pieholes, enjoy his PIMPship's music, continue to support him, or stop being a f***ing fan? Simple as that. I've never seen a bigger bunch of whiney f***s in my life.

Sometimes I think alot of you f***s don't deserve to be Morrissey fans the way you trash him, and bash anything that he does or some label releases.

Like i said, Shut the f*** up, enjoy ALL things Morrissey, or go f*** yourselves and stop being a f***ing fan of him?

For f***s sake.

Greatest post in the history of the forums.

Anyway, all excellent news. I look forward to the Maladjusted release inparticular.

Two cd singles and only two new tracks? Are they going to be two track singles?

Greatest post in the history of the forums.

Anyway, all excellent news. I look forward to the Maladjusted release inparticular.
agreed on both counts spendie :eek:
pimpie is like a timeless classic :D
& Maladjusted is gr8, it took me a decade to give it a chance :o

Last edited:

Oh that's just wonderful.
I've been listening to Maladjusted loads recently I love it apart from the production (hopefully it will now be bearable).
How long will he be in 'merica for? (I'm trying to work out if he'll be in Manchester for my birthday :o)
I'm so glad Paris is the single too although I was hoping for You Say You Don't Love Me as the b-side, I'm just being fussy:rolleyes:.

:D

Oh Man!!!! I'm glad I've been hoarding my vacation time at work for the last year.

Very happy today!

Oh that's just wonderful.
I've been listening to Maladjusted loads recently I love it apart from the production (hopefully it will now be bearable).
How long will he be in 'merica for? (I'm trying to work out if he'll be in Manchester for my birthday :o)
I'm so glad Paris is the single too although I was hoping for You Say You Don't Love Me as the b-side, I'm just being fussy:rolleyes:.

:D

Same here. I hate to be selfish but i hope he isn't too long in the US:o.

Excited by the flood of news. I'll be buying as much as I can (and maybe even a trip to Oz/NZ from Japan is in the cards).

I'll take any Moz single I can get -- but surprised Paris is the opening volley. As many of us have said before -- pleasant song, but these days you need to deliver a sucker punch to listeners. Something is Squeezing fits the bill better.

Anyway, bring it all on!

Sell your houses if you cant afford the tickets. Dont they realise around $50 each at the moment!:)

Back
Top Bottom