New Tour Information via True To You 30/10/08

Re: New Tour Information via True To You

Same here. I hate to be selfish but i hope he isn't too long in the US:o.

Me too! I'm jealous. Don't forget about your salivating home fans, Mozzer!

Because Universal finally realizes that it's a good disc. I don't give a shit what the "experts" say, I've always liked Maladjusted, and most of the people who've shit on it, can't be Morrissey fans, as he took risks w/the entire record. Roys Keen/Maladjusted/ and the like are great tracks.

I'm glad they are remastering/re-releasing it. Frankly, I'm sick to f***ing death of all the whiney f***s here who complain about every f***ing thing, no matter if it's for a new release, a re-release or what? Shut your f***ing pieholes, enjoy his PIMPship's music, continue to support him, or stop being a f***ing fan? Simple as that. I've never seen a bigger bunch of whiney f***s in my life.

Sometimes I think alot of you f***s don't deserve to be Morrissey fans the way you trash him, and bash anything that he does or some label releases.

Like i said, Shut the f*** up, enjoy ALL things Morrissey, or go f*** yourselves and stop being a f***ing fan of him?

For f***s sake.

:D
Couldn't have put it better myself

Release dates

Can someone tell me the dates on all the up coming releases. I will appreciate it.
Thanks

Re: Release dates

Can someone tell me the dates on all the up coming releases. I will appreciate it.
Thanks

Southpaw Grammer 26th January 2009

Years of Refusal
Germany 30th January 2009?
UK 2nd February 2009
USA 23rd February 2009

Maladjusted
2nd March 2009?

We still don't know the release date of single I'm Throwing Arms Around Paris.

Last edited:

Years of Refusal
UK 2nd February 2009
USA 23rd February 2009

Maladjusted
2nd March 2009?

We still don't know the release date of single I'm Throwing Arms Aroound Paris.

Is that the bagpipe version? :D

Years of Refusal
UK 2nd February 2009
USA 23rd February 2009
Maladjusted
2nd March 2009?.
uh?
:confused:
hmm judging from
from the tty-statement southpaw will be released on the same day as maladjusted which is one week after YOR isnt it ?

BMG issue a redesigned and re-mastered Southpaw Grammar,and Universal issue a redesigned and re-mastered Maladjusted one week after Years of refusal.

and the YOR album will released on the same day inb the US and the Uk and not on different dates...right? feb the 2nd was the old release date...
Years of refusal now has a release date of February 23rd, which will also see the start of a lengthy US tour

or do you have any info about YOR is released on different dates in the Uk and the US?

so i think the statement tty send out on friday is the one with all the dates
so all the orginal release plans of feb the 2nd is now shelved off...
in the tty statement it looks like that southpaw and maladjusted are released on the same day...if southpaw has an earlier release than maladjusted wouldnt they mention it there?

Last edited:

and the YOR album will released on the same day inb the US and the Uk as well...right?

I was puzzled about that. Morrissey said on Janice Long that it would be the 2nd but the announcement said the 23rd to coincide with the American tour so I can see why Kewpie said that. Also I thought the release would be later in America (probably about a day or so) but not so long. I'm not sure, we'll just have to wait for the powers that be.

According to http://true-to-you.net 9th August 2008 statement, Years of Refusal will be released on 2nd February 2009.
When the statement was posted Morrissey hadn't signed US recording contract.

30th October 2008 statement confirmed that US release date of Years of Refusal is 23rd February 2009.
It also mentioned a week later of Years of Refusal release, Maladjusted will be on sale ie it'll be available on 2nd March 2009.

Ist October 2008 statement announced Southpaw Grammer reissue will be on sale 26th January 2009.

According to http://true-to-you.net 9th August 2008 statement, Years of Refusal will be released on 2nd February 2009.
When the statement was posted Morrissey hadn't signed US recording contract.

30th October 2008 statement confirmed that US release date of Years of Refusal is 23rd February 2009.
It also mentioned a week later of Years of Refusal release, Maladjusted will be on sale ie it'll be available on 2nd March 2009.

Ist October 2008 statement announced Southpaw Grammer reissue will be on sale 26th January 2009.

This is so confusing to me. I am terrible with dates. Why does Morrissey have to be SO COMPLICATED?!? :mad::p

This is so confusing to me. I am terrible with dates. Why does Morrissey have to be SO COMPLICATED?!? :mad::p

Key Takeaway: 2/23/09 is when the shiznit goes DOWN. New Album, New US Tour!!

Key Takeaway: 2/23/09 is when the shiznit goes DOWN. New Album, New US Tour!!

Personally, I think the shiznit should go down 2/2/09. The three is implied, it doesn't need to be in the date.

I suppose the "W" is nice though. Okay, fine. It's a good date.

I hope he DOES stay in the USA awhile and play LA, Vegas, and Phoenix, I will see all 3! :guitar:

I really don't want him to tour. :o

Does anyone else think he will start on the East coast and end in the West in preparation for the flight to NZ?

Oh, why's that?

Well, when he tours I become very agitated. I need to get tickets, I may not have the money. Then I need to see him every single night possible within driving distance of home so I worry that I'll be able to line up all those dates. Then I go to see him and at the end of the concert he just walks offstage. Granted, what else is he expected to do, drive me home? It's just the most empty feeling imaginable. Then I go home and analyze the frink pictures which may not seem so but is very tiring for me. Then like a strange two-headed boy, I worry about is he safe? Is the bus driver qualified to drive long distances? Are wierdos stalking him at the hotel? It's all very tiring from a distance.

Well, when he tours I become very agitated. I need to get tickets, I may not have the money. Then I need to see him every single night possible within driving distance of home so I worry that I'll be able to line up all those dates. Then I go to see him and at the end of the concert he just walks offstage. Granted, what else is he expected to do, drive me home? It's just the most empty feeling imaginable. Then I go home and analyze the frink pictures which may not seem so but is very tiring for me. Then like a strange two-headed boy, I worry about is he safe? Is the bus driver qualified to drive long distances? Are wierdos stalking him at the hotel? It's all very tiring from a distance.

Is it only when you see him? Or is just knowing he's doing shows that worries you.
I can see why you're concerned, like most here we're very attached to 'im but he's not stupid, he can look after himself; I'm sure he'll be fine, I'd be more concerned if he didn't want to tour.

So sorry if this sounds a bit patronising. :o

Is it only when you see him? Or is just knowing he's doing shows that worries you.
I can see why you're concerned, like most here we're very attached to 'im but he's not stupid, he can look after himself; I'm sure he'll be fine, I'd be more concerned if he didn't want to tour.

So sorry if this sounds a bit patronising. :o

I never said he was stupid or couldn't look after himself. It's an automatic response, it's not like I can control it. It's my sixth sense in overdrive.

My friend is a kindergarten teacher. She said she was going over the senses with her class one day and the students were yelling out what they were when she asked them to name the five senses. One girl yelled, "CORN!"

It's my corn in overdrive when he tours. I can't help it. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom