New video of Moz at Mexican airport shoots down at least one main board troll...

King Leer

Leering since '97
We all know the main board has become a cess-ocean -- it's really at its worst point ever.
One poster puked up the following rant against Morrissey:

Originally Posted by viva hate1
Morrissey doesn´t care about the audience anymore,he only want our mexican pesos.I saw him yestarday afternoon at the airport and he was a complete a**hole he only signed a couple of autographs (to the same guy by the way) and then he ran to the nearest exit,didn´t spoke to anyone,looked at anyone he only got inside his car and if somebody tried to take some pictures he turned his head around and the truth is my truly dissaponted I never thought he will behave like this.I guess he was right:Never met your idols...true words.So,the next time someone considers to come close to him,beware he might be a twat.
Here is YouTube footage, he seems very sweet but very shy and overwhelmed. Not a diva.

It was followed a couple of posts later by the following video:

The Mozfather is being as gracious as possible, considering he hates airports with a passion.

Aside from throwaway bullshit there really are some mentally unbalanced people on the MB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the date at the end is a typo and should be for December and not November?

I hate the main board. :mad: But I read it all during tourtimes.

Someone took a lot of care to edit that video! :eek: Very nice, so proud of his signature.

Last edited:
The sheer joy shown by the fan near the end of the clip makes me so happy to watch. Morrissey did indeed look to be gracious and obliging. The finger of his hasn't really healed has it? He's still wearing a sticking plaster. Oh and as mentioned before a much slimmer Morrissey.

Thanks for posting the clip King. As always appreciated.

My pleasure.
I thought that fan was reacting at not getting a sig (like "Dammit!") but he was actually "I got it!"
He was pretty emotional afterwards, wasn't he?

Wish I could catch a show on this tour -- Moz is really on his game. People constantly whinging about set lists and the live band...there are no words.

Í´m not a "troll" ok? I was there and I love Morrissey But I´m not taking back what I said because doesn´t matter how much I love him he wasn´t very nice and I´m not "against" him,I´m sorry if I offended you with my honesty.Maybe he had a bad day or he wasn´t in the mood but I´ve the chance to give his body guard the Elvis Presley LP and my letter and that makes me vey happy.That´s all I rest my case,the important thing here is that it doesn´t matter what I still love his music and he´ll always be my favourite singer.By the way I couldn´t care less of what you think really.Greetings.

My pleasure.
I thought that fan was reacting at not getting a sig (like "Dammit!") but he was actually "I got it!"
He was pretty emotional afterwards, wasn't he?

Wish I could catch a show on this tour -- Moz is really on his game. People constantly whinging about set lists and the live band...there are no words.

I got a little choked up seeing how choked up the fan got. :o And the whining sort of floors me too, the live shows are amazing this time.

Í´m not a "troll" ok? I was there and I love Morrissey But I´m not taking back what I said because doesn´t matter how much I love him he wasn´t very nice and I´m not "against" him,I´m sorry if I offended you with my honesty.Maybe he had a bad day or he wasn´t in the mood but I´ve the chance to give his body guard the Elvis Presley LP and my letter and that makes me vey happy.That´s all I rest my case,the important thing here is that it doesn´t matter what I still love his music and he´ll always be my favourite singer.By the way I couldn´t care less of what you think really.Greetings.

How do you wish he had behaved?

How do you wish he had behaved?

Think of how boring and annoying it is going through an airport. Add the extra annoyance of being famous. Add to that the extra annoyance of some people (who don't speak the same language as you) shouting at you as soon as you come through the arrivals gate. He signed some stuff then left, what more do some of you mentalist fans want?

I'm certainly not a Morrissey apologist, but I cannot see how he was anything but polite. He just got off a plane, yes? It's not as if he advertised an album signing at your now defunct Tower Records. He stopped, signed some items, and politely excused himself. This is a non-story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Try speaking English next time, it may help get his attention. Furthermore, don't be a freak.

If you felt dissed that's your prerogative, but your description of Morrissey's behaviour is completely at odds with what's in the video.
He loves your country, your country loves him -- be happy!

Think of how boring and annoying it is going through an airport. Add the extra annoyance of being famous. Add to that the extra annoyance of some people (who don't speak the same language as you) shouting at you as soon as you come through the arrivals gate. He signed some stuff then left, what more do some of you mentalist fans want?

I'm a "mentalist fan" because I asked a question?

Back
Top Bottom