New visitor messages now placed in moderation queue

Approvals for visitor messages

• Keep it

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Get rid of it

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters
It's not NRitH's fault, it's the fault of the asshole who decided to overreact instead of simply deleting the messages and putting him on ignore.

You know , with each pointing finger there are three pointing back at yourself :D

I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't think I've ever done anything to offend anyone here. Besides, I thought you "don't care for people like me". So why are you addressing me? Kindly f*** off.

While it is true that i care not for the likes of patronizing participants such as yourself , I was not addressing you , it was merely a general statement of accepted wisdom .

I'm guessing that is a foreign concept to you :rolleyes:

So you can f*** off :eek:

Only in pointing out your incessant ability to attempt to be more smug than needed .

So, dawdle away and let us enjoy more of your pedantic panderings .

I think you have me confused with NRitH. (;)) Seriously, where? When? I had no idea I was coming across like that. Can you refer me to a thread on which I was "smug and pedantic?" Because I don't know, I have a lot on my plate right now with all this chemo and shit I have to go through. I was kind of enjoying this place as an escape, a place where I could sit and talk with reasonably intelligent adults. But you seem pretty determined to take that away from me, and I'd like to know why.

I think you have me confused with NRitH. (;)) Seriously, where? When? I had no idea I was coming across like that. Can you refer me to a thread on which I was "smug and pedantic?" Because I don't know, I have a lot on my plate right now with all this chemo and shit I have to go through. I was kind of enjoying this place as an escape, a place where I could sit and talk with reasonably intelligent adults. But you seem pretty determined to take that away from me, and I'd like to know why.

No , as i expected , you seem to have forgotten that it was you that brought all of this on yourself with your smart assed and completely unnecessary original PM .

As the age old saying goes "If you were not prepared for battle you should have never unsheathed your weapon" :rolleyes:

No , as i expected , you seem to have forgotten that it was you that brought all of this on yourself with your smart assed and completely unnecessary original PM .

As the age old saying goes "If you were not prepared for battle you should have never unsheathed your weapon" :rolleyes:

Well, your overreaction struck me as odd, and I was going to apologize for being too much of a smart-ass, but you told me not to PM you again, so I just let it go and tried to ignore you.

I don't come here to do battle, I come here to visit with friends. I know an internet message board is not the best or most usual place to conduct friendships, but in fact I've met a number of people from here and see them in "real life" too. It may be pathetic, but it works for me.

So I'm going to go back to ignoring you, ok? Thanks.

I have a Notification that says, 'Profile Visitor messages awaiting approval" How do I approve it? I am very confused...

click the message in the little box to the right off it, then go to the bottom of the page on the left hand side there is a box that will say moderation click that and you get the option to approve or not. It is quite easy when you know how.

Karin already answered your question. ;)

I vote keep getting rid of it. Bring it back sometimes but then get rid of it again.

Back
Top Bottom