Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some ‘ex-‘ Morrissey fans might be posing as anti-racist, but in actuality, deep down inside they’re fighting their own demons.

And good for them! may one day they realize that their poor efforts here will never be fruitful, and so they’ll look into the real world maybe their own community to see if they at last can be useful.

We can only hope.

:pray:

i’m sure this bloke has some sort of a point, whether it’s intelligent or not about stormzy and moz but i just can’t stand that terrible droning voice of his

Black urban music has been the single WORST musical genre to ever come into existance in this country and plays a direct role into why London is stab central.

I dunno mate, but your forehead looks like Grand Central with all of those lines and square-footage.

Apparently hates everyone but the Zionists and the pink triangle mob

Cowardly gutless little maggot

Go and live in Israel Morrissey maybe get a job in a kosher slaughterhouse

I know you're reading this you washed up sad c***

the diary of Peter [surname removed]

Sunday - wake up
Check internet for anything related to Man I profess to hate
Find new post on m central
Find “racist “ angle and post it saying m is racist , albeit nothing to suggest he has actually said anything as such
Stormsy use of Union Jack overlooked
Stormsy sexist lyrics overlooked

Later on Peter begs family to come back to him - he tells them he isn’t obsessed with Morrissey anymore

Stormsy and Skinny twats together.:sweet:

this stupid twat 'rapping' LOL that the systems doesnt work. i love how cucks who never
have had a job pontificate as if they were rocket scientists. would make a class A sock puppet.:lbf:

another honeypot-article to reveal the racists defender of Moz. Brilliant!

The comments on that guys video say everything. And he is linking this shit to his website? This is really the kind of stuff Morrissey is promoting now? Every time you think he can’t sink any lower.

“Culture has been weaponized against the ordinary indigenous Brits. It's quite a disgusting psychological tactic designed to demoralise and devalue us.”

“His songs are popular at KFC dont you know”

“Morrissey - "everyone prefers their own race" Not sure about Blacks, even they move away lol”

“I've never heard of this cretin before but he looks exactly like the guy who stole my bike ”

“I can't believe how many cucked white peopls actually listen to these beat mumblers.”
STAY WHITE

“Negroid pig-grunting intensifies.“

“They would be happier in Africa, they can't be oppressed by whitey there.”
Yes, but the Morrissey Mental Gymnastics Team will work really hard to see all that racism as anything but racism.

Regards,
WTF.

Yes, but the Morrissey Mental Gymnastics Team will work really hard to see all that racism as anything but racism.

Regards,
WTF.
”Morrissey Mental Gymnastics Team.” Someone really needs to make that into a banner for this website.

The comments on that guys video say everything. And he is linking this shit to his website? This is really the kind of stuff Morrissey is promoting now? Every time you think he can’t sink any lower.

“Culture has been weaponized against the ordinary indigenous Brits. It's quite a disgusting psychological tactic designed to demoralise and devalue us.”

“His songs are popular at KFC dont you know”

“Morrissey - "everyone prefers their own race" Not sure about Blacks, even they move away lol”

“I've never heard of this cretin before but he looks exactly like the guy who stole my bike ”

“I can't believe how many cucked white peopls actually listen to these beat mumblers.”
STAY WHITE

“Negroid pig-grunting intensifies.“

“They would be happier in Africa, they can't be oppressed by whitey there.”

I’m ‘glad’ Uncleskinny posted it here, and in doing so is promoting the commentary below the video, you are obviously enjoying too, stirring the pot, pointing it out, encouraging people to visit YouTube and watch, and like Uncleskinny, is in actuality just getting more hits for the video, btw, do you two
work for Morgoth?

Anyway, Sam posted this and most likely Morrissey said fine without watching it simply because Sam told him his name was mentioned, but who the f*** knows? We surely don’t.

Anyway, Sam posted this and most likely Morrissey said fine without watching it simply because Sam told him his name was mentioned, but who the f*** knows? We surely don’t.

Not an excuse. f*** off, the world doesn’t work that way, and if you think that it does, you’re just as dim as Morrissey.

This man Stormzy transmits a loud and clear message: hate towards women. I don't understand how the father of a girl, a son of a mother, a husband of a wife could support this monster. In the same way I don't understand (or I prefer not to understand) how they tolerate the spread of muslim ideology, based in women submission, in their own land.
Maybe this is another application of the dangerous political tactic called "construction of an enemy". Oh God, it is never a good idea. This is about controlling populations through terror and only psycopath leaders allow this.

I’m ‘glad’ Uncleskinny posted it here, and in doing so is promoting the commentary below the video, you are obviously enjoying too, stirring the pot, pointing it out, encouraging people to visit YouTube and watch, and like Uncleskinny, is in actuality just getting more hits for the video, btw, do you two
work for Morgoth?

That’s a bronze for the MMGT. Good, but could have been better. An amazing twist on blame, but the end landing was just pathetic. Looking forward to the next attempt.

So whilst Johnny Marr performs a triumphant set and then is rapuously received on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury, Morrissey spends his time watching and sharing racist bile by horrifically dull-voiced Youtubers. Who do you think is winning?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom