Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
These f***ing racist rant videos... No different to kiddie fiddlers finding other sickos with same interests and sharing videos online.

haha the racist trolls are on the roll again and in the middle that vegan ketamine kebap

f*** morrissey

I'm Irish. I know the history of Ireland very well and know as much as anyone should know about English colonialism. But it doesn't make me hate the English or English culture or think the English need to feel guilty about their past. Lots of cultures had an empire. By your standards Turkish people should be international pariahs.
Are you happy English culture is no more? You are the real racist.

No. Just an observation. Although, that’s quite a stretch comparing the British empire to the Turkish Empire lol. It’s not even close.

The question everyone should be asking is this - why the f*** is Morrissey searching out this racist bile? Why? I'll tell you why, I've just seen on Twitter that a load of white supremacists are creaming their jeans on this and happily welcoming him into their fold. Use Occam's Razor here. Why do you think this is happening? And the answer you get to is the obvious one. Morrissey is a racist right-winger, and he doesn't care who knows anymore.

One more thing - his career is grinding to a racist halt. It's all about the money, it always was, still is, and BMG have a real problem on their hands. When the buying public at large don't empty their pockets for his releases, force him to cancel dates due to lack of sales, then what? There are two options - he apologises for all his racist shit, says he never meant any of it, and please, sir, can I have some more of your money? Option 2 is he doubles down on his position and disappears into right-wing ignominy.

No. Just an observation. Although, that’s quite a stretch comparing the British empire to the Turkish Empire lol. It’s not even close.

You're right. The Ottoman Empire enslaved millions more than the British ever did. Those dastardly Turks.

The question everyone should be asking is this - why the f*** is Morrissey searching out this racist bile? Why? I'll tell you why, I've just seen on Twitter that a load of white supremacists are creaming their jeans on this and happily welcoming him into their fold. Use Occam's Razor here. Why do you think this is happening? And the answer you get to is the obvious one. Morrissey is a racist right-winger, and he doesn't care who knows anymore.

One more thing - his career is grinding to a racist halt. It's all about the money, it always was, still is, and BMG have a real problem on their hands. When the buying public at large don't empty their pockets for his releases, force him to cancel dates due to lack of sales, then what? There are two options - he apologises for all his racist shit, says he never meant any of it, and please, sir, can I have some more of your money? Option 2 is he doubles down on his position and disappears into right-wing ignominy.

Er, what exactly does he say that is racist?

I see what you mean. I'll consider editing the article "excerpt" that is shown on the main page if the opinion posted may distract from the original link. For example I have changed this excerpt to separate the opinion from the news link.

Cool
Opinions should not be featured in "news" (of any kind).

@davidt
@Famous when dead

Be it pro or anti-Morrissey statements (personal criticisms pro or con by the poster of thread),
can’t they not show up on the main page when the user posts a thread?

I mean the user can post a thread, then of course if they choose, reply to their own thread that they posted, so it won’t show up on the face of the front page.

Anti or pro-Morrissey comments, to be fair of course. Is this possible?

Very good point.
And you got it changed?
Hallelujah!

nah.

You are the more racist person I can imagine about. Human race - a non-existing entity - is the first thing you think about every time you spot a person with a darker skin color. Everybody suspects where the use of the term lawnmower in this site comes from.

"Race, the idea that the human species is divided into distinct groups on the basis of inherited physical and behavioral differences. Genetic studies in the late 20th century refuted the existence of biogenetically distinct races, and scholars now argue that “races” are cultural interventions reflecting specific attitudes and beliefs that were imposed on different populations in the wake of western European conquests beginning in the 15th century." https://www.britannica.com/topic/race-human

Last edited:
Morrissey really is just the political horseshoe theory personified. Just so god damn gross. I have been with the Nick Cave perspective on it for a while but Moz continues to test its viability.

I wish you would grind to a halt.

There is a reason the Islamic slave trade is called 'the forgotten slave trade'. More were enslaved than were transported to the Americas.

The English word 'slave' is cognate to 'Slav' - who were enslaved in their millions by the Ottoman Empire, hence the origin of the word.

But I know it fits your world view better to blame it all on whitey.

Challenged minds don’t want to know.

Ignorance is so comfortable...

Playing the role of victim is so comfortable...

Imagining you are superior just for something you inherited is so comfortable...

Some wrong beliefs survive because they are very useful for lots of people.

Ignorance is so comfortable...

Playing the role of victim is so comfortable...

Imagining you are superior just for something you inherited is so comfortable...

Some wrong beliefs survive because they are very useful for lots of people.

Brainwashed idiots who swallow Cultural Marxist teachings are the biggest followers of false belief on the planet.

the diary of Peter [surname removed]

Sunday - wake up
Check internet for anything related to Man I profess to hate
Find new post on m central
Find “racist “ angle and post it saying m is racist , albeit nothing to suggest he has actually said anything as such
Stormsy use of Union Jack overlooked
Stormsy sexist lyrics overlooked

Later on Peter begs family to come back to him - he tells them he isn’t obsessed with Morrissey anymore

mega lolz here
@Uncleskinny obviously asked to have his surname removed ; as if there's anyone on here who doesn't know it
also somewhat ironic in that he was the one who got removed from moderator duties for misuse of personal data ; yes that's conveniently forgotten about isn't it?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom