Morrissey Central NOW MY HEART IS EMPTY (statement on Kirk Douglas death, Feb. 6, 2020)

NOW MY HEART IS EMPTY - Morrissey Central
February 6, 2020

full

"Kirk Douglas dies … the soul goes over … someone kiss his eyelids shut … the greatest American actor who ever lived … the very first actor to whom no rules applied … the only actor to elevate every screen minute - whilst other actors collected their Oscars for doing something already done by somebody else … this sadness is unimaginable … death must always be the next event … masoned, carved, polished, sanded … Kirk Douglas was as good as it could possibly ever be - a life of tender service to Art … of service to all of us." Morrissey.

p.s. now that I'm on a rant: didn't Moz say in Autobiography (and what a snappy title for that book) that he was about to say hello to Kirk but then didn't? I'm wondering how the 'sadness is unimaginable' for someone he didn't meet. Unimaginable sadness is losing a child. A bit of perspective is warranted. Kirk was 103.

Then the same can be said for anyone who shed a tear or is playing up the mourning on their social media following Kobe Bryant's passing. Perspective indeed. I cannot imagine the thousands littering up social media with their sadness all actually met Kobe...

From the mouth of one Mr Kirk Douglas

"I softly pulled the trigger of my high-powered rifle and watched a leopard, a gazelle, an oryx, a zebra and other defenceless animals fall to the ground."

The interview goes on to say ...

All the animals Douglas killed were shipped to his home and mounted on his walls, and it is then that he realised how "obscene" his actions were.

Nice whitewash by Morrissey's
"Kirk Douglas was as good as it could possibly ever be - a life of tender service to Art"

Ok, Douglas regretted his actions but he killed several animaks, mounted them on his wall before this daming realisation.

Please provide the link.

didn't Moz say in Autobiography (and what a snappy title for that book) that he was about to say hello to Kirk but then didn't?

he didn't and the reason is this he said in 2014

"If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away."

Last edited:
fue tremendo lo que hizo con Natalie Wood ,pero no se arrepintio de eso .otra parte tanbien oscura !!!!!
Uhhh Moz es muy cholulo,eso significa muy seguidor de la farandula, a veces no lo entiendo a Moz...desde la izquierda sos mujer no? Gracias por 'hablar " conmigo!!! Parece que M lee este sitio porque alguien dijo que en la autobiografia M no conocia a K Douglas, y luego Moz mostro la carta que K D le envio !!!!!! en M central.que cholulo es!!! seguro vera los oscars!! Ahi le haran un homenaje a KD .Besos !!!!!!!

Uhhh Moz es muy cholulo,eso significa muy seguidor de la farandula, a veces no lo entiendo a Moz...desde la izquierda sos mujer no? Gracias por 'hablar " conmigo!!! Parece que M lee este sitio porque alguien dijo que en la autobiografia M no conocia a K Douglas, y luego Moz mostro la carta que K D le envio !!!!!! en M central.que cholulo es!!! seguro vera los oscars!! Ahi le haran un homenaje a KD .Besos !!!!!!!

Si soy.as veces pienso que em M central no es el que está escrevendo.Estranho que M siempre fue mui amable,gentil e respetoso,e seguro que jamais haria una cosa dessas á un hombre o mujer.Pero el tanbien es mui ingenuo e acredita que esas personas son mui buneas e se recusa acreditar que hizeran esas cosas horribles.Muchas veces los mui ricos e famosos se livran de los crimes que cometem,porque teem dinero e poder.

Si soy.as veces pienso que em M central no es el que está escrevendo.Estranho que M siempre fue mui amable,gentil e respetoso,e seguro que jamais haria una cosa dessas á un hombre o mujer.Pero el tanbien es mui ingenuo e acredita que esas personas son mui buneas e se recusa acreditar que hizeran esas cosas horribles.Muchas veces los mui ricos e famosos se livran de los crimes que cometem,porque teem dinero e poder.
Si, los poderosos se sienten impunes. A Moz me lo imagino buena onda apesar de los que hablan mal aqui y en otras partes,timido se nota pero muy educado,y cuando era joven en los Smiths se veia muy dulce y amanerado ,hoy lo veo bien a veces infantil en algunas actitudes como cuando publico la carta q K D le mando, fue casualidad?? Justo antes alguien aqui dijo que M no conocio a Douglas ,luego aparecio en central Morrisssey's la carta ...alguien le cuenta lo que sucede aqui,y es mas para mi el lee todo,el es muy el ,quiere que hablen de el ,es asi
Es muy querible Moz!!!!!

The weird thing here is that Moz has never named him or the contact he claimed they had in 2013. There is something fishy here and the Israel and jewish alliance grows ever stronger and I was the first to tell you all that Moz is part of the illuminati and the jewish world order used as he is by them to play a very particular role in the destruction of white culture and Europe on a whole.

He seems to be the enemy of everyone now but pretending to be friends with the far right that he betrayed long ago. Will we see him hang with Michael Douglas now the real talent of the family?

Falling Down is without a doubt better than all the Kirk movies together. We all wait for the day when like in the case of the Thailand guy we've had enough.

How far can they push you before you explode and have nothing left?

Oh get a grip for f***s sake. Treat yourself to the fast and furious complete set and f***ing lighten up you knob.

Heavens, "git it off your chest now, we may never see each other again." The Olboy was 103, played Sparticus and never said a bad word about nobody....NO smutty Hollywood trash Louella Parsons and Hedda Hopper could sink their dripping fangs into. Kirk was a class A gentleman. You too Morrissey, mostly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom