NRITH Boardicides???

Then why are you in it? You posted something that was false. Then you got touchy when it was pointed out. You don't make any sense.

Well you just PMed me so there's really no need to discuss this further here, I suppose, but you are quite off the mark and reading way too much into what I said.

Well you just PMed me so there's really no need to discuss this further here, I suppose, but you are quite off the mark and reading way too much into what I said.

What I read was false information as was confirmed by Kewpie. you are wrong. accept it. drop it. thanks.

What I read was false information as was confirmed by Kewpie. you are wrong. accept it. drop it. thanks.

I won't drop it because you were very very rude to me in your PM. I don't care at all what your problem with NRiTH was, but saying that I "look really stupid", and need to "look at what I'm trying to gain" and that you aren't "putting up with my bullshit" was out of line.

I won't drop it because you were very very rude to me in your PM. I don't care at all what your problem with NRiTH was, but saying that I "look really stupid", and need to "look at what I'm trying to gain" and that you aren't "putting up with my bullshit" was out of line.

I didn't say you are stupid. I said you look stupid. It's subtle but there's a difference. :)

Whoa... Ok Lost is over... some of you go back online.

haha...of course.

Were you pleased with the finale?

West Coast Love (as to not spoil anything)
17 episodes until they wrap the whole thing up. However the detonation of the bomb does seem to change things... And now I really want to know what the deal is with two John Lockes.

West Coast Love (as to not spoil anything)
17 episodes until they wrap the whole thing up. However the detonation of the bomb does seem to change things... And now I really want to know what the deal is with two John Lockes.

Locke was
possessed by the guy (Esau) talking to Jacob at the beginning of the episode. The real Locke was dead as soon as Ben strangled him in L.A.

Esau had to find a loophole to kill Jacob. He appeared as Locke in order to manipulate Ben into acting as he did. It was the only way to kill Jacob.

However, now that the bomb has gone off (or did it?) and the timelines are altered, there's a question as to whether or not Locke is actually dead in the different realities. Maybe he'll make a comeback.

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Locke was possessed by the guy (Esau) talking to Jacob at the beginning of the episode. The real Locke was dead as soon as Ben strangled him in L.A.

Esau had to find a loophole to kill Jacob. He appeared as Locke in order to manipulate Ben into acting as he did. It was the only way to kill Jacob.

However, now that the bomb has gone off (or did it?) and the timelines are altered, there's a question as to whether or not Locke is actually dead in the different realities. Maybe he'll make a comeback.

You forgot to add spoiler tag!! :mad:

Last edited:
Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

When someone gets banned, are the reasons everyones business? Or is it up to one of
the moderators? Is Kewpie the head moderator?

NRITH can be funny, but anyone who doesn't see the problem with getting/saving another posters IP (not ISP) address is pretty naive. There's only a few reasons why someone would want that and none of them are good.

When someone gets banned, are the reasons everyones business? Or is it up to one of

NRITH can be funny, but anyone who doesn't see the problem with getting/saving another posters IP (not ISP) address is pretty naive. There's only a few reasons why someone would want that and none of them are good.

Kewpie is head of the SSS
Solo Secret Service:gun:

Jukebox Jury

I would say that is at the discretion of the moderators and owners of a site. As far as I am concerned the only people that have a right to know why someone is banned is the owner of the site.

On top of that any such actions concerning discipline should be handled privately. If the masses wish to believe one scenario over the other that is up to the masses.

I would say that is at the discretion of the moderators and owners of a site. As far as I am concerned the only people that have a right to know why someone is banned is the owner of the site.

On top of that any such actions concerning discipline should be handled privately. If the masses wish to believe one scenario over the other that is up to the masses.

Agreed....

for your interest

Have you actually read my post in page 6?

For the record, all the moderators were not sure about the decision the site administrator didn't give an infraction to NRitH when Dave first complained about him in April 2008.

Since then NRitH has been given three different infractions because he breached TOS.

This time NRitH addmitted to get personal info about Dave through other users.
All the moderators reached unanimous decision that NRitH should be given a 12 months time out.
However, three times he re-registered with new names in last two weeks.

If a banned user attempts to return to the forums with a new user name it only reduces a chance of being reinstated.

Last edited:
Re: for your interest

For the record, all the moderators were not sure about the decision the site administrator didn't give an infraction to NRitH when Dave first complained about him in April 2008.

Since then NRitH has been given three different infractions because he breached TOS.

All the moderators reached unanimous decision that NRitH should be given a 12 months time out.

If a banned user attempts to return to the forums with a new user name it only reduces a chance of being reinstated.

Yes I read it.
What does it have to do with my post? (providing you actually read it)

Re: for your interest

He is as much a plonker on facebook, as he was here:D:

He is very interested in whose who? But I don't think he could see my IP address:p

Tags
.h to the izzo .v to the izzay 1morechromosome boardicides lol framed fuck u|nrithftw get a life getalifeplz gr8threadname<3 jealous cunts kewpie sucks not again nrithsucks onemore=joy shut it! stfunrith the r
Back
Top Bottom