NSFW Funniest comment I've ever read

F

Full_Bladder

You'll have to either read the article or watch the video. When you have, read the comment from onceler under the Stereogum article/also posted below:

"Brass Against Apologize For Singer Urinating On Fan’s Face During Festival Set: “Sophia Got Carried Away”"

Skip to 3:20:

"some of those who play hornses
have to pee like racehorses"

Sophia Urista:

9c10592d2bd25aee9ad7039385c119cd

So many questions for this one. I kinda felt like it was rather impolite to quite literally kick him off the stage after peeing on his face. Where were her manners?

I'd be disgusted if I was anywhere near the urine, but they all seem happy enough...

She's welcome to pee on my face any day of the week. Judging by the clip, it looks like that was the only entertaining aspect of the show.

Personally I think there should be more peeing at shows - looks great fun. The only impolite thing here was her angrily calling security to kick him offstage, after having just invited him on and pissing on his face. Dude should have got a handshake at least. What a bitch move! :angry:

But when your profession
Is humiliation ....

If nothing else, this has got this band tons of free publicity. Maybe Morrissey ought to give it a go? Whipping out his fire hose and drenching the front row whilst singing "the rain falls hard on a humdrum town" would be sure to generate headlines, and there's bound to be a few volunteers in the audience. 💦☔💦

What was the encore?

Back
Top Bottom