Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

He's had a hair transplant and some dental work for sure. Some of the wrinkles have been smoothed down but he has good genetics to go with it. The Boss has deffo had some work, but it's subtle work and looks pretty good regardless. All Mozzy would have to do is drop 25 pounds, recalibrate the hair and whiten the ole knashers and he'd be 'Boss Ready' in no time.

i think people are a little too overeager to say that celebrities have had work done, which is why, like gregor samsa, i tend to be wary of that. how many supposed "before and after" photos do we have to see of actresses purported to have had nose jobs or whatnot, and it's like "guys, it's the same f***ing nose". lighting, time of day, water retention, allergies etc can all dramatically alter the way a person looks so it's not surprise that a person doesnt look exactly the same from one picture to the next. i dont even look the same in one corner of the room to the next.

still, i dont think theres anything wrong if a person HAS had work done, and theres certainly nothing wrong with a little touch up in older age. didnt moz get fillers though? there was that one picture of him a while back looking downright jocelyn wildensteinish, and it did NOT look good. clearly does NOT go to the same plastic surgeon as the boss.

i think people are a little too overeager to say that celebrities have had work done, which is why, like gregor samsa, i tend to be wary of that. how many supposed "before and after" photos do we have to see of actresses purported to have had nose jobs or whatnot, and it's like "guys, it's the same f***ing nose". lighting, time of day, water retention, allergies etc can all dramatically alter the way a person looks so it's not surprise that a person doesnt look exactly the same from one picture to the next. i dont even look the same in one corner of the room to the next.

still, i dont think theres anything wrong if a person HAS had work done, and theres certainly nothing wrong with a little touch up in older age. didnt moz get fillers though? there was that one picture of him a while back looking downright jocelyn wildensteinish, and it did NOT look good. clearly does NOT go to the same plastic surgeon as the boss.
Neither do I and as I keep saying The Boss has great genes to begin with, but he's definitely had subtle tweak and looks the better for it.

One hundred percent it is. Morrissey has almost certainly paid more in UK taxes than several generations of your entire family.

Goodnight and thankyou.

Is Brummie Boy Northern Irish?

That ideological insanity is very Ulster.

Brummie is from Mars via insanity. I like him though.
I’m lost as to why Vegan Cro thinks BB is Hugh from Glasgow. Not that Cro even knows Hugh, it’s just another name/ word that she/he writes down to insert in to the usual ramblings to make one think she/he is knowledgeable 🙄

o_O

Oi only amateurs dont know Hughs alternate log ins.doh:
sad to watch, amateurs grasping for a top Moz fan position.
set list on the internet? attended the show, no internet set list? no attendanceo_O
with this attitude everyone has gone to hundreds of shows.:)
just 'provide' the set list:lbf:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

this dump is getting worse,soil is now rimming and stab me in your own time is getting rammed up the arse,why is every play on words about M being gay which he said hes not.
He said he’s humasexual, he’s attracted to humans. That includes men.

:straightface:

Bless Comrades🙏

Yes, Comrades, information is Moz=humasexual, not gay👈
Comrades, information fake fan- buy Moz item and go to guzzle McMuffins eating in
mouth?🤌

xxx Comrade T

Back
Top Bottom