Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

The very worst thing an artist can do, worse than sexual abuse or violence or selling out, is to be intelligent and have the 'audacity' to show that in his art. Pearls to swine. Moz will always be an outsider because only the idiots are inside, locked in their self-created politically correct prisons of conformity. Viva L'Etranger.
Seek psychiatric help, you clueless dickhead.

Do you have a personality disorder? Just shows how the internet is full of scum like you. You'd probably survive a nuclear blast.
Cry Crying GIF

:rolleyes:

FC, the 5 downvote rule is not tenable :mad:
since you have way more than 5 log ins, the forum would become a psycho babble-hood extravaganza🤒

🇭🇷 >:hammer:

:rolleyes:

FC you hold several of my log ins :mad:

you could 5 downvote my posts with your vegan cro swiped log ins:censored:
you could eliminate all posts except your own, and if course, you bff, BGVelcro:poop:

:hammer:

He released a song in 92 because homophobia was an issue he was apparently concerned about - yet he said nothing about the reported homophobia directed at Morrissey by the crowd, the homophobic digs from critics, or the NME's homophobic spin on the Finsbury Park gig - I've posted the Indie review, the Select articles & the NME's article numerous times. He commented on the racism allegations so he had opportunity to speak out & didn't understand or didn't care.
Total delusional insanity.

o_O

he could go over to the flea market and buy 5 quid worth of 7-11/the hood 'wit' off FC:)
pick up a 3 quid plastic chair 'antique' (tore up chair sprayed with brut from faberge} from
his half table stand while you are at it :hammer:

i think verso is morrissey in disguise who came to this forum specifically to see if the girl he danced with eons ago in some dive in canada before he was even famous is here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom