Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I don't believe anyone who wasn't already at death's door has died from it at all. The whole thing in my opinion is the biggest (and most obvious) scam in recent history. Come April it will be Climate Change being forced on us again. It's the Great Reset - all planned by Klaus Schwab and his Star Trekkies.

Plenty people are dying of other things due to not seeing doctors (including two people I personally know) and the government couldn't give a toss...

I agree with this although I wouldn’t go as far as saying Klaus Schwab and his gang planned this. But I have no doubt these people will use this “crisis” to push their agenda and to become richer and more powerful. And we will end up poorer and less free.

We must resist.

Awwww, you don't like how the site is moderated :mad: even though you're allowed to post fifty times a day without signing in? That's sad. :( You're lucky the standards are low enough to let you post here when all you do is harass people with your illiterate, illogical, stalking posts.
Talking to yourself again Fake? You might sign in, but with at least 3 accounts, & everything you said in the last sentence applies to you.

VCS is a vastly superior poster on here than you could ever be! But then again, if I let my dog put his paws all over my keyboard, whatever came out would be better than what you post!

Awwww, you don't like how the site is moderated :mad: even though you're allowed to post fifty times a day without signing in? That's sad. :( You're lucky the standards are low enough to let you post here when all you do is harass people with your illiterate, illogical, stalking posts.

🤒

Fake C what are on about? dont get bitchy just because you are privileged to have 1o fake log ins. Some people get one and are immediately banned.:blushing:
you on the other hand, have 1o fake log ins plus many anon posts:rolleyes:

Talking to yourself again Fake? You might sign in, but with at least 3 accounts, & everything you said in the last sentence applies to you.

VCS is a vastly superior poster on here than you could ever be! But then again, if I let my dog put his paws all over my keyboard, whatever came out would be better than what you post!

🤒
Everyday he has a new fake log in for to disrespect peeps here.:blushing:
You never know what new fake log in is going to be Fake C.
:mad:

I know you're trying really hard to make friends here with your "top five" lists and all but you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. You're the one that asked people for proof of where they work, pictures of their families, and started a thread calling another poster a foul name your second day here.
That's your stalker requirement met.
Whenever you've posted some opinion and I reply with reasons why I disagree you resort to name-calling and fall back on "woke" and "snowflake." That's your "illogical" requirement met.
I can't say you're illiterate, though so you've got that going for you. Hey, you're literate! Too bad you use it to make variations of the same post repeatedly every day. But please continue. It's fascinating to be reminded several times every day that you're "not a racist, but," etc.

I know you're trying really hard to make friends here with your "top five" lists and all but you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. You're the one that asked people for proof of where they work, pictures of their families, and started a thread calling another poster a foul name your second day here.
That's your stalker requirement met.
Whenever you've posted some opinion and I reply with reasons why I disagree you resort to name-calling and fall back on "woke" and "snowflake." That's your "illogical" requirement met.
I can't say you're illiterate, though so you've got that going for you. Hey, you're literate! Too bad you use it to make variations of the same post repeatedly every day. But please continue. It's fascinating to be reminded several times every day that you're "not a racist, but," etc.
I only asked that of one person actually, & that was because of their ridiculous behaviour on here. The same person I started that thread about, as you know. And it was my 4th day, not second.

You said you had me on ignore, so keep me there! Maybe I do rattle off some of the same points, but they remain pertinent. ‘This story is old, I know, but it goes on’ as a swivel eyed racist once sang. I very rarely see you ever post anything of any note. Apart from the Pet Shop Boys convo we had, that was good. And that meat plant photo yesterday, that made me laugh.

I’m not trying to make any friends, it is what it is on here, some people talk sense, others don’t.

By the way, can you lend me £50, I’ll pay you back next time we meet for a pint?

🤒

according to the head 🤡
FC having 10 fake log ins
while others get banned
before getting one legit username
is OUTSIDE THE PURVIEW
of the 'site feedback forum'🤣
what a 🎡

Meant to ask you actually, straight up - what DO you think of Foreign Aid? Because America pay it too, but quite sensibly, they don’t pay anywhere near the amount that is recommended,. Only this soft touch country does.

So do you agree with it? Let me guess, ‘you never think about it’?

🤒

FC is all for it as he is broke and pays no taxes:blushing:
that doesnt stop him posting as if he paid billions🥸

Meant to ask you actually, straight up - what DO you think of Foreign Aid? Because America pay it too, but quite sensibly, they don’t pay anywhere near the amount that is recommended,. Only this soft touch country does.

So do you agree with it? Let me guess, ‘you never think about it’?
What are you quoting? "Laser insight?" "You never think about it?"
Did you write this question for the sole purpose of setting up what you imagine is some kind of insult?
I wish you were more intelligent and half as witty as you think you are. This would be more fun. I enjoy arguing with @The Truth. for example. We don't agree on much but at least he's clever and entertaining.

Did you write this question for the sole purpose of setting up what you imagine is some kind of insult?
I wish you were more intelligent and half as witty as you think you are. This would be more fun. I enjoy arguing with @The Truth. for example. We don't agree on much but at least he's clever and entertaining.
I’m not quoting anyone, it’s a sarcastic ‘ ‘ because you seem, like others, to think you have the definitive opinion on things.

And you seem to say a lot that ‘you don’t think about things much’ or ‘don’t give them a second thought’ because they exist outside of the bubble that is your ego.

If you don’t/can’t/daren’t answer the question about FA, then fine. And I can say exactly the same thing to you about being ‘more intelligent & half as witty as you think you are’. You need to be careful with insults like that unless you’re certain they don’t apply to you. Which you no doubt are.

Look, I’ve said before, if you don’t like my posts, block me, ignore me, whatever. For someone who doesn’t like what I post, you spend enough time replying.

🤒

FC lettuce is wittier than you.:lbf:

LOL, the troll is awake again, just had a number of downvotes in my feed.

You have to laugh. Maybe they just read about the 4 billion cut from foreign aid is going towards a levelling up fund for the North, all those ‘thick bigots’ who voted Tory 12 months ago.

I mean, why waste money on racist knuckle draggers like that, who don’t know what’s good for them, when it can be sent to help China do research into salt intake for their citizens?

Nice to see Cameron pissing himself over it anyway.

🤣

LOL, the troll is awake again, just had a number of downvotes in my feed.

You have to laugh. Maybe they just read about the 4 billion cut from foreign aid is going towards a levelling up fund for the North, all those ‘thick bigots’ who voted Tory 12 months ago.

I mean, why waste money on racist knuckle draggers like that, who don’t know what’s good for them, when it can be sent to help China do research into salt intake for their citizens?

Nice to see Cameron pissing himself over it anyway.

🤣
Still winning friends and influencing people, I see.

:rolleyes:

FC, Velcro, Skinny, Radish et al. Jobless with nothing going nevertheless wake up every morning and go to the mirror (from the dollar store with the tiny suction cup stuck to the wall) and talk to themselves, explaining to their own selves how witty entertaining and funny they are. 🤒
how lucky the rest of the world is to have them on the dole:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom