Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

so-sad-16d6c5fc76.jpg

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Why are you guys soooooo bitter???
Nothing has been lost. I tried to upload the videos to YouTube and they got blocked, rifke hasn't even been here, it's not like she was in the middle of watching them at the time. She's going to get to see the documentary later and her heart will be full, now tell me what's sad about that!?

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Why are you guys soooooo bitter???
Nothing has been lost. I tried to upload the videos to YouTube and they got blocked, rifke hasn't even been here, it's not like she was in the middle of watching them at the time. She's going to get to see the documentary later and her heart will be full, now tell me what's sad about that!?
What's sad is your ass licking.

yes, yes, im sure it had all the impish charm of a scene from a godard film with anna karina

If I was that man, I would have dropped the umbrella and run. Knowing my luck, she would have given chase. After an initial tug if I couldn't retrieve the umbrella, I would have had to leave it behind. It's easy to buy a new one. With each additional second that I'm standing there involved in that struggle, the horror of the moment is being seared into my memory forevermore. Not worth it. The man in question must have really loved that umbrella.

If I was that man, I would have dropped the umbrella and run. Knowing my luck, she would have given chase. After an initial tug if I couldn't retrieve the umbrella, I would have had to leave it behind. It's easy to buy a new one. With each additional second that I'm standing there involved in that struggle, the horror of the moment is being seared into my memory forevermore. Not worth it. The man in question must have really loved that umbrella.
Wow, oh my god. This is unacceptable. How could you say such a thing? I think you need to apologize to LH immediately, you sociopath.

🧐

new Magento liquored poem,
this piece is titled:
"Ode To The Beer That Is So Far Yet So Near"

I am a pawn, a usless being
Controlled by simpletons of greater power(the goldiggers)
No will have i,broken and beaten
A slug to follow the masters trail

😶

we can agree that chaucer it aint:hammer:

did you seriously record it from your television? :lbf:

or is this like the time you were going to answer my interview questions, but were really just playing silly buggers, or whatever the brits say?

well, if you did thanks so much for the effort and showing that you appreciate just HOW MUCH I NEED TO SEE IT!!!!! shame those jerks had to block it! yes, you could make an account and give me the password, if you want!!!!

did you watch it yourself? is neil SO CUTE in it?!?!?!!

if it were me i wouldve assumed she was on bath salts and was liable to start eating my face any second so would've wanted to run but also would've wanted the umbrella for protection if she came after me, foaming at the mouth. maybe that;s what the man thought too and thus, his mind being at an impasse about what to do, stood there paralyzed in the struggle.

😶

Magento was off drinking beer at the horse races:blushing:
where the poor horses are abused and beaten into racing
but free beer called. free keg day:mad:
he could have bought the 80 quid piece of his own
fat head with enough left over for a few of those awful
hulahula beers but he had to be a participant in horse abuse:hammer:

if it were me i wouldve assumed she was on bath salts and was liable to start eating my face any second so would've wanted to run but also would've wanted the umbrella for protection if she came after me, foaming at the mouth. maybe that;s what the man thought too and thus, his mind being at an impasse about what to do, stood there paralyzed in the struggle.
Fair enough! But if he'd have looked me in the eye he would have smiled.

did you seriously record it from your television? :lbf:

or is this like the time you were going to answer my interview questions, but were really just playing silly buggers, or whatever the brits say?

well, if you did thanks so much for the effort and showing that you appreciate just HOW MUCH I NEED TO SEE IT!!!!! shame those jerks had to block it! yes, you could make an account and give me the password, if you want!!!!

did you watch it yourself? is neil SO CUTE in it?!?!?!!

"is neil SO CUTE in it ?!?!?!!" -- You tell me!!!

Screenshot_20210528-210224.pngScreenshot_20210528-210820.pngScreenshot_20210528-210837.pngScreenshot_20210528-210944.pngScreenshot_20210528-211538.pngScreenshot_20210528-211331.png

i need to know what things my darling delights in!!

He was remembering that their producer wanted them to record all the songs at a much faster tempo. And he giggled for at least five seconds while being reminded of how complicated the riff in 'Starcrazy' was. All very artistic things! No laughing about anything lowbrow (of course) like the sort of stuff that the Versos and Radishes of this world find humour in.

He was remembering that their producer wanted them to record all the songs at a much faster tempo. And he giggled for at least five seconds while being reminded of how complicated the riff in 'Starcrazy' was. All very artistic things! No laughing about anything lowbrow (of course) like the sort of stuff that the Versos and Radishes of this world find humour in.
"he giggled for at least five seconds" oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!! *wrings hands*

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom