Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You're almost 40 years old.
dont be jealous of neil that he excites emotions in super sophisticated and lofty dames that you never have or could, even in your heyday as a musician whose rock band was almost signed by some russian dude

dont be jealous of neil that he excites emotions in super sophisticated and lofty dames that you never have or could, even in your heyday as a musician whose rock band was almost signed by some russian dude
When’s the last time anyone “had” you, baby? I have a sneaking suspicion that you don’t have a single flesh-and-blood relationship with another human being.

gross. dont talk to me like that.
It’s very clear that you live in a fantasy land of deeply pathetic arrested development. Do you have a single relationship with anyone who isn’t a coworker or a relative? “Online friends” don’t count.

Be honest, you know I’m here for you.

48b4e25beef113dac29debaacc92bfa2.jpg

:(

'no i cant follow i collapsed
and am immobile due to having made
to race without rest food or water solely
for the amusement of Magento and his rent a date.
He made 90 on my suffering while drinking free beer'

😓

It’s very clear that you live in a fantasy land of deeply pathetic arrested development. Do you have a single relationship with anyone who isn’t a coworker or a relative? “Online friends” don’t count.

i wouldve thought the fact that i blocked you would've made it patently clear to you that i have no interest in conversing with you. the fact that you act like im answerable to you about details in my personal life is laughable. now that born to harangue has gone to bed, im logging off. enjoy talking to yourself, you great big crashing bore.

🙂

BGV, Joni Mitchell and Damon Albarn
are not your buddies.o_O
Radish is your online buddy.
:straightface:

i wouldve thought the fact that i blocked you would've made it patently clear to you that i have no interest in conversing with you. the fact that you act like im answerable to you about details in my personal life is laughable. now that born to harangue has gone to bed, im logging off. enjoy talking to yourself, you great big crashing bore.
“No, I don’t” would have done just fine, thanks.

:)

Midnight is when the 4o yr old punk rockers practice:clap:
thats what the world needs now a punk group consisnting of 4o yr olds😐
after practice they can go out and meet important celebrities like Captn Kangaroo or somebody.:clap:

:straightface:
when you think responsible adulthood the
first name that comes to mind is BGVdoh:
who else? flopping on the floor with drunk fat
chicks while there is a gas party:straightface:
or wearing borrowed orange pantaloons
while rubbing with punk rock dudes
scrunched in a small coto_O
:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom