Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You are good at deflection completely changing the subject. I have not seen the film "Social Media" and I don't understand what it has to do with Morrissey.

Do you work in the movies? The Wizard of Oz is a film. I remember you posted something which looked like it was from the Wizard of Oz. Roman Catholics are against witchcraft even if it is so-called 'white' witchcraft. You also talk about Hinduism. I'm just not sure you are a true Christian like you say you are.

Social media changed the 2010s.

The Wizard of Oz is a film.

This surely assumes Nerak is arguing against you, on this point, which she isn’t. She’s opposing the apparent rationale of journalists in the media—which has been highly selective about what it engages with, from the ‘world’ of Morrissey for the purpose of designating him as a racist. The whole thing has been a project which started with the conclusion; it never arrived at it.

From what I’ve seen on Nerak’s website she’s restoring the whole—and whilst it doesn’t inevitably make the allegation a nonsense (your point, I’m gathering) it does demonstrate that you would need a motivated and prejudiced eye to come to the ‘racist’ conclusion.
What is Nerak's website? Is it a fan website dedicated to Morrissey?

I can't find any commercial film called "Social Media". I don't understand what this film has to do with Morrissey or even if the film exists. Morrissey hasn't asked Nerak to help him. I doubt that Morrissey has contacted Uncle Skinny personally this doesn't mean he likes or approves of his posts. The same logic can be applied to Nerak the fact that Morrissey hasn't contacted her directly doesn't mean he likes or approves of what she is doing. Nerak doesn't know Morrissey personally.

I can't find any commercial film called "Social Media". I don't understand what this film has to do with Morrissey or even if the film exists. Morrissey hasn't asked Nerak to help him. I doubt that Morrissey has contacted Uncle Skinny personally this doesn't mean he likes or approves of his posts. The same logic can be applied to Nerak the fact that Morrissey hasn't contacted her directly doesn't mean he likes or approves of what she is doing. Nerak doesn't know Morrissey personally.
Her name is Karen, anon. And right now she's three sheets to the wind!

I always hope I can finally answer a question that makes you happy - but it never really works out.

Oh come on, hundreds 0f cover versions, and he chooses one with non-white folk. Could he be any more transparent? It's absolutely pathetic. "Look at me, I like black folk when they have value to me"

On the song - well performed, very nice.

Why do YOU (yes YOU!) distinguish people by the colour of their skin?
“Non-White Folk” you say.
I find that offensive honestly !!

I wonder about people like you who seem so obsessed and consumed with race related things above anything else - when anything else is all positive ( like the cover here)
Like, why? . It’s pretty sad stuff

This is a great cover full stop, but you focus on skin colour stuff primarily.
What kind of person are you anyway ?

If everyone was happy and got along, you’d likely be distraught that you’d have nothing to pretend to moan about.

This surely assumes Nerak is arguing against you, on this point, which she isn’t. She’s opposing the apparent rationale of journalists in the media—which has been highly selective about what it engages with, from the ‘world’ of Morrissey for the purpose of designating him as a racist. The whole thing has been a project which started with the conclusion; it never arrived at it.

From what I’ve seen on Nerak’s website she’s restoring the whole—and whilst it doesn’t inevitably make the allegation a nonsense (your point, I’m gathering) it does demonstrate that you would need a motivated and prejudiced eye to come to the ‘racist’ conclusion.
What does Morrissey and Marr's mutual admiration of the Marvelletes have to do with "the apparent rationale of journalists," then?
If you want to follow Karen's delusional thinking that some group of journalists one day decided to "designate him as a racist," that's your choice but I am not even interested in discussing it. I'm certainly not going to look at her website. I get enough of it here every time I "show ignored content."
What I am interested in when I do see her posts is not her thoughts on some media conspiracy but her through-the-looking-glass interpretations of things Morrissey has actually said. Real statements, not theories. For example when she posted yesterday that Morrissey's real issue with immigration is the gentrification of London, which I don't believe I've ever seen any mention of in his actual words, instead of the accent of the Mayor of London, which I have seen him mention, I can only conclude that she must have a "motivated and prejudiced eye" to come to her conclusions.
What you're saying about the way these journalists behave,, starting with the conclusion and then ignoring everything that goes against it and even inventing things that support it, is exactly what Karen does in order to explain to everyone her unique and special knowledge of what Morrissey really means.

If you're buying it, that's fine but I'll just continue to react to her directly. I disagree with your assessment of the situation but it doesn't matter to me either way.

Yes!

But also the specific allegation the anon was making is that Morrissey only engages with black artists when he's been accused of racism - but he was listening to the Marvelettes when he was completely unknown, long before anyone had the chance to accuse him of anything.
And here she is explaining the significance of the quote about the Marvelettes which is what I thought it was. The only difference is that she's saying he's not doing it as a reaction against a journalistic conspiracy. I couldn't care less about that aspect of her theories.

Last edited:
Vegan posting his KKK family again.
:rolleyes:

around the race track Magento :handpointup:
is known as KKKarlisle:blushing:
him and KKKarlisle fam tossing bits
of cheese at the racehorses knowing
full well they cant stop and eat:blushing:
the Abonimable KKKarlisle Fake Fam:hammer:

Skinny would invite the whole of Affica round to his gaff if he could. Of course, the gaff would be empty after. That cover was fakking awful btw.
I can’t believe that’s the final sleeve art: Just for a start, ‘teenagers’ should be capitalised.

What does Morrissey and Marr's mutual admiration of the Marvelletes have to do with "the apparent rationale of journalists," then?
If you want to follow Karen's delusional thinking that some group of journalists one day decided to "designate him as a racist," that's your choice but I am not even interested in discussing it. I'm certainly not going to look at her website. I get enough of it here every time I "show ignored content."
What I am interested in when I do see her posts is not her thoughts on some media conspiracy but her through-the-looking-glass interpretations of things Morrissey has actually said. Real statements, not theories. For example when she posted yesterday that Morrissey's real issue with immigration is the gentrification of London, which I don't believe I've ever seen any mention of in his actual words, instead of the accent of the Mayor of London, which I have seen him mention, I can only conclude that she must have a "motivated and prejudiced eye" to come to her conclusions.
What you're saying about the way these journalists behave,, starting with the conclusion and then ignoring everything that goes against it and even inventing things that support it, is exactly what Karen does in order to explain to everyone her unique and special knowledge of what Morrissey really means.

If you're buying it, that's fine but I'll just continue to react to her directly. I disagree with your assessment of the situation but it doesn't matter to me either way.

FC, why would you be interested ONLY in her
'interpretations' 'of what morrissey said'
then get all dramatic :drama:
about some interpretation about
something you 'claim' Morrissey
never said? makes 0 sense FC:hammer:

around the race track Magento :handpointup:
is known as KKKarlisle:blushing:
him and KKKarlisle fam tossing bits
of cheese at the racehorses knowing
full well they cant stop and eat:blushing:
the Abonimable KKKarlisle Fake Fam:hammer:
Fake vegan seems to be on on form of late...
Fake vegan and fake Grandma must have been on burning crucifixion rampage..
Or their fave hog has been butchered....
Meat from hog and milk from fake vegan Grandma nipple make lil fake vegan a happy fake vegan....
The Clampets were never in it ...

:mad:

peeps, several noble horse victims (or as Magento would call them 'Carlisle things that suck")
of the AbonimableKKKarlyleFakeFam have contacted me with their horror stories.:blushing:
stay tuned:hammer:

I can’t believe that’s the final sleeve art: Just for a start, ‘teenagers’ should be capitalised.
Your racist friend is talking about the cover version of "This Night Has Opened My Eyes," and not the cover art of "Bonfire." It's funny how you missed that, seemingly missed the bit about Africans, and then made your deduction about the significance of the missing capitalization.

FC the deduction from WHAT? a deduction about the significance of the missing capitalization?? what does that men FC?:hammer:

Your racist friend is talking about the cover version of "This Night Has Opened My Eyes," and not the cover art of "Bonfire." It's funny how you missed that, seemingly missed the bit about Africans, and then made your deduction about the significance of the missing capitalization.

Shut up.

And here she is explaining the significance of the quote about the Marvelettes which is what I thought it was. The only difference is that she's saying he's not doing it as a reaction against a journalistic conspiracy. I couldn't care less about that aspect of her theories.
I have read all of this. I disagree. Nevertheless, I have to admire that you do invest, without losing it. As does Nerak.

Sorry: come to heel disagreeable person. Do you think you’re living in a “free speech” nation? Because you’re f***ing not!

Yes, it represents Morrissey. But to be fair it re-presents Morrissey. Overdue, I’d say.

It’s almost like it’s a Morrissey website?

Back
Top Bottom