Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I miss !Viva Hate! and Crystal Geezer, too, although I don't think this site is healthy for her. That wouldn't really make her unique though. Anyway, I had downloaded vocaroos that were posted here and I listened to them last week to see what they were and it was entertaining to hear Viva's.
Born To Harangue's were really good, too. "I Know Very Well How You Stole My Name" is almost as good as Morrissey's original.

I can’t log in, or register or open an account with google...
It could be I’m registered with an old phone number, but I’m not sure...
I’ve tried in the past to become a member but ran into problems as well.

I believe you can use any ol' email address in registering. The register quicker option of FB Google etc isn't required. You only need verify an email acc - even if it's just one you set up for here and never use.
It's far easier to have an identity when registered and, obviously, anon identity stealing ends at that point too.
Regards,
FWD.

I believe you can use any ol' email address in registering. The register quicker option of FB Google etc isn't required. You only need verify an email acc - even if it's just one you set up for here and never use.
It's far easier to have an identity when registered and, obviously, anon identity stealing ends at that point too.
Regards,
FWD.
Ok , thanks for the support, I’ll try this

Still no joy I’m afraid, anti spam is not playing. Each time I enter Smiths. It won’t accept ..

This phone yoke is giving me the freaks. Did someone post this link? I checked but couldn't find it in the thread. Anyway, it's fcUKin hilarious.

Someone needs to stage an 'intervention ' & deliver Steven to The Crappy Childhood Fairy.
Morrissey should be renditioned to Gitmo and locked in a room with this hilarious debunker of 1st world problems from hissy fit brats like Morrissey, who is the reason why that Jordan Peterson 12 steps, 12 lessons fella manifested as an antidote to fcUKin wuss pussy face puffs like Morrissey mincing about the place : man up, ffs. I'd lock Moz in a cell with Esther Hicks and Louise Hay who would soon make a man of this ommadawn. WTF is meant to have traumatised this prick as a kid, other than the weather? John Wayne took the stoicismication of pain too far but the pendulum has fcUKin swung way too much the other way. Man up, Morrissey. Stop being a snivelling bitch..in your 60s? Jayzus...JM&J..

Fookin wrong link, Shazza!!!

THREE BEHAVIOURS THAT PUSH PEOPLE AWAY FROM SOLO...

Brummie boy posts.....
People read his posts......
Fans leave solo.........

Hey gimp boy,
Do us all a favour on solo....

GO TAKE YOUR FACE FOR A SHITE........

AND THEN 4KOFF WHEN YOUVE
FINISHED..........

My thoughts exactly, ok in the spring/ summer.
But bored to death now...
Still getting plenty of exercise though.
I’m taking it day by day and trying to occupy myself with small things, like going to the Shops for ingredients to cook with...
I go for my vaccine tomorrow afternoon and from what I’ve heard from friends who have had it, it can make you ill for a few days, so I already bought a bottle of night nurse...
How’s things with you ??
“to death now”

That’s the spirit! Join Moz in leaving this world forevermore. We await the “tragedy” of your demise. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I reckon notice something inn nnn nn nn n nnn nn it? You delusional sociopaths are so lost inn n n nn nn n nnnn it mate chipper curry northern base bunny man fark arse.
Brilliant, mate. That photo was posted as a nod of approval to the great work you do honoring Nancy and California’s Son by posting facts and truths on a daily basis here on “so-low”. Notice how the Moz camp NEVER mentions delusional-jissey stalkers from Argentina or mindless trolls like Vegan Cro MAGA and carlisleBORE.

Brummie boy posts.....
Fans leave solo.........

Hey gimp boy,

FINISHED..........
Replace “Brummie boy” with carlislebaz and you’ll have an actual factual statement for once in your miserable lie of a life.

Brilliant, mate. That photo was posted as a nod of approval to the great work you do honoring Nancy and California’s Son by posting facts and truths on a daily basis here on “so-low”. Notice how the Moz camp NEVER mentions delusional-jissey stalkers from Argentina or mindless trolls like Vegan Cro MAGA and carlisleBORE.
I reckon that I should be honoured as people are coming here with fake accounts in my name, I’m some what of a minor (tiny) celebrity on here now....
All these haters giving up their valuable drinking time , to honour me and wanting my attention...
I really am touched...

Do you think that when Moz is back on tour, that I could have my own little Merch stall next to his, and I could sign all the t shirts n shit ??
You know !! I’ve met Carlislebaz?

I could even sign your arm and then you could skip along to the nearest tattoo parlour ....
But anyhow it is genuinely very nice of you to come here constantly to speak and entertain an olde bore like me on a daily basis......

If one thing has kept my pecker up during the last 10 months, it’s been educating the lower classes on here and your my star pupil....

I’m sure we’ll catch up later tonight 👍👍👍

You are registered under something - at least - I saw an old post with your name that was from a registered user.

There’s no need for you to know if Moz authorized anything. You are a danger to Moz so shut up before the FBI is notified of your stalking.
Luji....
We’ve made it big my friend....
We have people on here who
Have user names dedicated to us 😁😁😁
I think we are Famous😎😎😎

Brummie boy posts.....
Fans leave solo.........

Hey gimp boy,

FINISHED..........
Thanks for the CAPSLOCK attack. Really shook me up, that did. Lookit, ye are all away with the faeries, el plotto losto but you're the thickest dipstick on here alongside that *special needs* fella from VEgan Croteasia or whatever the fcUk it's called.

Carlisle is it? Great place. Love it but you sully it by referencing the place so delete your account and replace it with a new one: CarlisleSpaz.

I've decided to retire my policy of not engaging with the bottom feeders on here because I'm bored out of my mind by lockdown, as is everyone else. At least I can turn my attention to Carlise for some common sense. No, not you, ya tosser, but to Dr John Campbell whose sterling, tireless efforts to put out factually valid information has been simply amazing.

What is the point of a Chromebook? This device is the biggest piece of shite I've ever found lying round the studio compound...ffs!....needs to be at the bottom of the Severn river...anyroads...

do one, mt8...

Thanks for the CAPSLOCK attack. Really shook me up, that did. Lookit, ye are all away with the faeries, el plotto losto but you're the thickest dipstick on here alongside that *special needs* fella from VEgan Croteasia or whatever the fcUk it's called.

Carlisle is it? Great place. Love it but you sully it by referencing the place so delete your account and replace it with a new one: CarlisleSpaz.

I've decided to retire my policy of not engaging with the bottom feeders on here because I'm bored out of my mind by lockdown, as is everyone else. At least I can turn my attention to Carlise for some common sense. No, not you, ya tosser, but to Dr John Campbell whose sterling, tireless efforts to put out factually valid information has been simply amazing.

What is the point of a Chromebook? This device is the biggest piece of shite I've ever found lying round the studio compound...ffs!....needs to be at the bottom of the Severn river...anyroads...

How can a dipstick be thick🤤

I quite like Calislespaz, I’ll add it to the growing list of names that Im acquiring on here.....
Looks like I’m getting under the skin of the haters on here, so job done......
Me, a tosser???
Quite right, at least I have something to handle...

VIVA MORRISSEY
VIVA CARLISLE SPAZ...

Back
Top Bottom