Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You don't know SER's motives, you deliberately misrepresent Morrissey, you use racist language & like ReelFountain you feel the need to comment on people's skin colour when you see them.
Dumb is you rotund cow, YOU can't prove it's not mozy asking Sam to put this and other stuff up, can you rotund cow?
Rotund cow, I don't like skinny he's mean and petty but he has a point rotund cow.
Mozy has in fact gone black a number of times ONLY when the racist card was played.
You must know that rotund cow?

He gets called racist he gets David McAlmont, he gets called racist he starts posting more black people.
He really gets called racist and suddenly is helping out a hip hoper.

Now behind closes doors mozy hates hip hop.

You see rotund cow. Its the truth.

Dumb is you rotund cow, YOU can't prove it's not mozy asking Sam to put this and other stuff up, can you rotund cow?
Rotund cow, I don't like skinny he's mean and petty but he has a point rotund cow.
Mozy has in fact gone black a number of times ONLY when the racist card was played.

He gets called racist he gets David McAlmont, he gets called racist he starts posting more black people.

Not knowing SER's motives would cover not being sure if anyone told him to post. We do know he posts because he mentions it in his social media - which also indicates he has a degree of autonomy.

The Smiths origin story is that they bonded over the Marvelettes - so no.

I was really into girl groups at that time. Shangri-La’s was the thing I was into, and Marvelettes and Crystals, and all of that stuff. It was quite unusual in 1982, when it was all like sync pop and all of that kinda stuff, to be into that kinda music, even for rock musicians to be into that. And you know when I approached Morrissey and went round there; I knew that he really knew that music. And it felt like I had met the other person on the planet who cared, and actually who owned these things. So I was really, you know, impressed and interested in going through, and actually seeing …”oh right yeah, okay, that’s great…he’s got…brilliant….” I love ‘Paper Boy’ but, I was you know being kinda clever, and I thought it was kinda of obvious putting ‘Paper Boy’ on, so I flicked it off to the other side, and it was called ‘You’re The One’. I thought it was kinda cool I think [“You’re The One’s”] got an amazing rhythm and an amazing beat to it. It’s one of the first songs Smokey Robinson had a hand in writing and everything about it is just so perfect.”

Last edited by a moderator:

You typed pure garbage there, how sad are you and how sad have you become?, ill let you know, Very sad, sad sack

Not knowing SER's motives would cover not being sure if anyone told him to post. We do know he posts because he mentions it in his social media - which also indicates he has a degree of autonomy.

I was really into girl groups at that time. Shangri-La’s was the thing I was into, and Marvelettes and Crystals, and all of that stuff. It was quite unusual in 1982, when it was all like sync pop and all of that kinda stuff, to be into that kinda music, even for rock musicians to be into that. And you know when I approached Morrissey and went round there; I knew that he really knew that music. And it felt like I had met the other person on the planet who cared, and actually who owned these things. So I was really, you know, impressed and interested in going through, and actually seeing …”oh right yeah, okay, that’s great…he’s got…brilliant….” I love ‘Paper Boy’ but, I was you know being kinda clever, and I thought it was kinda of obvious putting ‘Paper Boy’ on, so I flicked it off to the other side, and it was called ‘You’re The One’. I thought it was kinda cool I think [“You’re The One’s”] got an amazing rhythm and an amazing beat to it. It’s one of the first songs Smokey Robinson had a hand in writing and everything about it is just so perfect.”

I don't believe Morrissey is racist. I do believe your arguments are poorly conceived and often detrimental to the point you're trying to make. I believe we should retire "he likes black music so he's not racist" immediately as it misses the point entirely.
The most ridiculous example I can think of, one that might get through to you, is that of a white slave owner who has sex with black slaves. "Well, he's not racist. He has children with several of his slaves. And I've seen him tap his foot when Ole Cyrus plays the banjo."
It's ridiculous on the face of it and all of your thousands of posts are really just a monument to your delusion. They don't prove anything except the strength of your conviction in your beliefs that you have some kind of special understanding of what Morrissey really is all about.
At this point you mostly seem to be functioning okay except for your obsession but you could only benefit by talking to a professional and attempting to get some perspective on this.

I don't believe Morrissey is racist. I do believe your arguments are poorly conceived and often detrimental to the point you're trying to make. I believe we should retire "he likes black music so he's not racist" immediately as it misses the point entirely.
The most ridiculous example I can think of, one that might get through to you, is that of a white slave owner who has sex with black slaves. "Well, he's not racist. He has children with several of his slaves. And I've seen him tap his foot when Ole Cyrus plays the banjo."
It's ridiculous on the face of it and all of your thousands of posts are really just a monument to your delusion. They don't prove anything except the strength of your conviction in your beliefs that you have some kind of special understanding of what Morrissey really is all about.
At this point you mostly seem to be functioning okay except for your obsession but you could only benefit by talking to a professional and attempting to get some perspective on this.
Yes. As a counter, the example is ridiculous. In an argument, the idea is that you meet people on the same issue.

Anything you don't like or goes against your thinking you blame on SER. Please give Morrissey some credit. You come across as patronising. You seem delusional you don't understand Morrissey in a special way like you think you do and you are not close to him on a personal level. None of us know Morrissey personally. I'm worried you are becoming a bit obsessed with Morrissey or rather your idea in your mind of who you think Morrissey really is. You post a lot on here thinking you are doing Morrissey a favour when he hasn't asked for your help. You view Morrissey as a helpless victim a vulnerable working-class left-wing man who doesn't understand politics, technology and the media who is being controlled by his young nephew SER. You see yourself as superior to Morrissey and his saviour. Are you really a practicing Roman Catholic? I saw you post something about the Wizard of Oz.

Anything you don't like or goes against your thinking you blame on SER. Please give Morrissey some credit. You come across as patronising. You seem delusional you don't understand Morrissey in a special way like you think you do and you are not close to him on a personal level. None of us know Morrissey personally. I'm worried you are becoming a bit obsessed with Morrissey or rather your idea in your mind of who you think Morrissey really is. You post a lot on here thinking you are doing Morrissey a favour when he hasn't asked for your help. You view Morrissey as a helpless victim a vulnerable working-class left-wing man who doesn't understand politics, technology and the media who is being controlled by his young nephew SER. You see yourself as superior to Morrissey and his saviour. Are you really a practicing Roman Catholic? I saw you post something about the Wizard of Oz.

No one understood anything about the 2010s - it was like the Towering Inferno - click open Twitter & watch another celebrity fall down a lift shaft.

I am a practicing Catholic, if the church objects to me, I haven't been excommunicated yet.

Yes. As a counter, the example is ridiculous. In an argument, the idea is that you meet people on the same issue.

"The same issue" is that a white person can associate with people of color, enjoy the music, food, art, fashions, etc of people of color, and still hold racist views.
Otherwise we could just play old Marvelettes recordings while protesting the next Nazi gathering and solve the problem.
Are we done?

No one understood anything about the 2010s - it was like the Towering Inferno - click open Twitter & watch another celebrity fall down a lift shaft.

I am a practicing Catholic, if the church objects to me, I haven't been excommunicated yet.
What happened in the 2010s? Do you mean the years 2000-2010. I long to go back to the 1980s. Not sure why you brought this up and I don't understand what this has to do with Morrissey.

What is it with the witch or good witch or whatever they are from the Wizard of Oz. Why would a Catholic be into magick?

Because - MATEY - I know what his motives are. And they are transparent. I am questioning his motives, not the song, which is very nice. Now off you f***.

And "supposedly racist". Come on, you blinkered goon. He actively encourages you to vote for a party full of racists that don't like brown people. Jeez.

Skinny would invite the whole of Affica round to his gaff if he could. Of course, the gaff would be empty after. That cover was fakking awful btw.

What happened in the 2010s? Do you mean the years 2000-2010. I long to go back to the 1980s. Not sure why you brought this up and I don't understand what this has to do with Morrissey.

What is it with the witch or good witch or whatever they are from the Wizard of Oz. Why would a Catholic be into magick?

Social media.

It's a film.

:rolleyes:

so in FC WORLD, if a slave owner DOES NOT
sex with the slaves he is NOT RACIST!?
WTF?:crazy:
BIG FAIL:hammer:

"The same issue" is that a white person can associate with people of color, enjoy the music, food, art, fashions, etc of people of color, and still hold racist views.
Otherwise we could just play old Marvelettes recordings while protesting the next Nazi gathering and solve the problem.
Are we done?
:rolleyes:

the Marvellettes were Motown FC, 'black sounds for white peep ears'
so I dont think it would solve your drama.:drama:
yes we are done FAILURE again:hammer:

Social media.

It's a film.
You are good at deflection completely changing the subject. I have not seen the film "Social Media" and I don't understand what it has to do with Morrissey.

Do you work in the movies? The Wizard of Oz is a film. I remember you posted something which looked like it was from the Wizard of Oz. Roman Catholics are against witchcraft even if it is so-called 'white' witchcraft. You also talk about Hinduism. I'm just not sure you are a true Christian like you say you are.

Are we done?
This surely assumes Nerak is arguing against you, on this point, which she isn’t. She’s opposing the apparent rationale of journalists in the media—which has been highly selective about what it engages with, from the ‘world’ of Morrissey for the purpose of designating him as a racist. The whole thing has been a project which started with the conclusion; it never arrived at it.

From what I’ve seen on Nerak’s website she’s restoring the whole—and whilst it doesn’t inevitably make the allegation a nonsense (your point, I’m gathering) it does demonstrate that you would need a motivated and prejudiced eye to come to the ‘racist’ conclusion.

:handpointup:

a MiniRadish:hammer:

hqdefault.jpg
Vegan posting his KKK family again.

This surely assumes Nerak is arguing against you, on this point, which she isn’t. She’s opposing the apparent rationale of journalists in the media—which has been highly selective about what it engages with, from the ‘world’ of Morrissey for the purpose of designating him as a racist. The whole thing has been a project which started with the conclusion; it never arrived at it.

From what I’ve seen on Nerak’s website she’s restoring the whole—and whilst it doesn’t inevitably make the allegation a nonsense (your point, I’m gathering) it does demonstrate that you would need a motivated and prejudiced eye to come to the ‘racist’ conclusion.

Yes!

But also the specific allegation the anon was making is that Morrissey only engages with black artists when he's been accused of racism - but he was listening to the Marvelettes when he was completely unknown, long before anyone had the chance to accuse him of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom