Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Your racist friend is talking about the cover version of "This Night Has Opened My Eyes," and not the cover art of "Bonfire." It's funny how you missed that, seemingly missed the bit about Africans, and then made your deduction about the significance of the missing capitalization.
Please write another long piece about it. Because you are a pretty good writer. I did like reading this, to be honest.

Brexit - NOW!

It’s almost like it’s a Morrissey website?
I think you're saying that you picked the parts you felt were relevant and ignored the rest, which would obviously be none of my business except it happened right after you'd made your post to me about these pesky journalists who set about to paint Morrissey as a racist and ignore all evidence to the contrary. This made it seem a little ironic so I pointed it out.
Clearly everyone has a bias and I don't mean everyone but me.

I think you're saying that you picked the parts you felt were relevant and ignored the rest, which would obviously be none of my business except it happened right after you'd made your post to me about these pesky journalists who set about to paint Morrissey as a racist and ignore all evidence to the contrary. This made it seem a little ironic so I pointed it out.
Clearly everyone has a bias and I don't mean everyone but me.
😐

nobody was aware you
were the irony 👮‍♂️:hammer:

I’m annoyed...
Why is it when you buy a big bag of Revels ...
80 percent are Maltesers 😤😤😤
I love Maltesers, Baz. But I just can’t eat them. The texture and feeling of that honeycomb on my teeth is just wrong.
But I can eat a Crunchie no problem.
How queer.

As I said in another thread: “Oh, Christ, another stifled Friday night...”

I love Maltesers, Baz. But I just can’t eat them. The texture and feeling of that honeycomb on my teeth is just wrong.
But I can eat a Crunchie no problem.
How queer.

As I said in another thread: “Oh, Christ, another stifled Friday night...”
Yes how queer...
The trick with Maltesers is to give them a long suck as it makes them soft

Maltesers are so good, what are you losers talking about?

Baz, I missed this last night.
Today I am listening to Absolute80s. What is your favourite non-Smiths/Morrissey 80s tune?
Why.. Bronski beat....
You spin me round...
Dead or alive.. youthquake is a great album by them...

Lies.... Thompson twins...
And anything from pet shop boys first two albums ....
Thanks for asking......

Back
Top Bottom