Oh my Robby, It's God!

Paris Hilton

Completely Loser
Robby tell me true! Were you really a hari krisha after the war so you could get high without drugs? Did it work?? I love chanting and incense and Pema Chodron but I'd look like Moby if I shaved my head.

I put this in here because that's where somebody'd move it anyway, rite?

robby tell me true! Were you really a hari krisha after the war so you could get high without drugs? Did it work?? I love chanting and incense and pema chodron but i'd look like moby if i shaved my head.

1st !!!

i like onions.

I am going to pretend you are not just trolling me for a response Paris. :rolleyes:
now as for what I did after the Gulf War, well, I did a lot of things since then :o you do know it was 15 years ago, right
06.gif

but no, being a hari krisha has not been one of them :straightface:
however, most of the ones I have met are kind, gentle people
I really do not emotionally understand anymore why so many people feel the need to mock them :confused:
its a bit sad to me that they do and I think it is because many are just uncomfortable with people dedicated to a spiritual path, I use to be like that :crazy:
I give thanks that I can now only intellectualize why people would feel the need to mock or in any way attack kind hearted souls like many hari krisha are :pray:

ps: I like Pema a lot, she is a gr8 guide & I encourage all to read:
1570628726.jpg

I have given my copy to others twice now & should buy another again I think...

I love the Krshnas. I'm not sure what they do to get high without drugs but whatever it is I think I endorse it because they really are very gentle. Feeding their idol statues three meals a day and putting them to sleep every night seems extreme but perhaps they're cosmically caring for unfortunate souls in need of mothering elsewhere so I'm hesitant to mock it.

i wasn't mocking it at all and I wonder why everyone thinks I was? I once saw a picture of robby dressed like a krishna and I just thought I'd ask is all. I guess it was just for Halloween or something?

Drugs cost lots of money so if you can get high for free it's better. Is that why Morrissey learned how to chant?

i wasn't mocking it at all and I wonder why everyone thinks I was? I once saw a picture of robby dressed like a krishna and I just thought I'd ask is all. I guess it was just for Halloween or something?

Drugs cost lots of money so if you can get high for free it's better. Is that why Morrissey learned how to chant?

This should have been merged with the "f***tard" thread.

Robby tell me true! Were you really a hari krisha after the war so you could get high without drugs? Did it work?? I love chanting and incense and Pema Chodron but I'd look like Moby if I shaved my head.

Paris, this seems like a difficult concept for you. let's go back outside.

Back
Top Bottom