Only Connect team

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Hello - I know this was raised before, but it may become real. I asked a while back if any Smiths/Morrissey fans would like to take part as a team (the resurrection of the Suedeheads?) on Only Connect. At the time, they told me that applications were closed. Well, an application form for Series 5 has just dropped into my in-box. I need two other Suedeheads who can hack it under the harsh studio lights answering lateral thinking puzzles. I'd like to do this relatively quickly, as names of contestants have to be inclluded on the form (well, duh). Anyone want a go? Either reply here, bung me a P.M or e-mail to [email protected].

P.

*EDIT* - auditions are between February 11th and 14th 2011, and filiming will be at the back end of March 2011.

Last edited:
Wow, fun game! I actually got two rows right, despite knowing almost zilch about any of the clues. :squiffy: :)

only connect is a great quiz and programme but not for the average quizzer, if the questions are stinkers i bet you victoria could make you look a right dim wit. connection wall and missing vowels bout easiest rounds good luck guys.

Peter

Whatever happened to your Countdown ambitions? I seem to recall there was an application and an audition...

I'd be no good for Only Connect, I'd be a gibbering wreck in front of Ms Coren...

Dave

Peter

Whatever happened to your Countdown ambitions? I seem to recall there was an application and an audition...

I'd be no good for Only Connect, I'd be a gibbering wreck in front of Ms Coren...

Dave

He posted that unfortunately he didn't play well at Countdown audition. :(

Only Connect is one of the more intellectual quiz shows. You need to watch a few episodes to get the jist of it. Forms an enjoyable hour on Monday night as you can watch university challenge and then flick over to only connect.

Can't you resurrect the Eggheads team?

I find the questions are a bit hit and miss - some are ridiculously easy and others are nigh on impossible. I was chuffed to get the webbed feet connection the other night, can't remember all the clues but they included daffy duck, a newfoundland dog, a woman from S Club 7 and someone else. Fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom