Opera House Gig

Sami

w/pubic lice in Catalonia
a great gig - the usuals, still ill, FOTGTD, HSIN, Pigsty, Trouble Loves Me, Gang Lords, See You, You Have Killed Me, Girlfriend in a Coma - and some others but not in that order,

and that stupid bint in front of me who kept goin on about him playing "Girl Afraid" or "What Difference Does It Make?" kindly f*** off - imbecile.

nice to see the old clowns there too; Paul "freeyourself" and Irene lol

say sorry to ringleader for being nasty to him, see my post in the off topic forum you troll.

c***

Sami said:
nice to see the old clowns there too; Paul "freeyourself" and Irene lol

Still lying about being at gigs you didn't go to f***face?
Still getting digs in at freeyourself?
I've been watching you knobhead, it was only a matter of time before you gave your pathetic troll self away, why David lets scum like you post here I'll never know.
Now f*** off you useless c***.

ganglord said:
I've been watching you knobhead, it was only a matter of time before you gave your pathetic troll self away, why David lets scum like you post here I'll never know.

show sami sum brown luv niggah.

ganglord said:

pardon you - how rude, I suggest you gain some articulatory skills before attacking me - you're that demented sid vicious user aren't you??? I'm certainly of more use than you - no go away - turd of trolls

scum

Sami said:
pardon you - how rude, I suggest you gain some articulatory skills before attacking me - you're that demented sid vicious user aren't you??? I'm certainly of more use than you - no go away - turd of trolls

"no go away"? Yes, very articulate, you creepy f***ing twat.
I knew you were another of ginger raymonds ugly aliases, I do wish you'd die.

ganglord said:

Paul, why do you cum here when you know it makes things hard for you?

You silly boy.

ganglord said:

ginger raymonds?? you malodorous cretin - what the hell are you on about?? Have you considered a labotomy, you're seriously warped - you should be kept away from the internet, show us who you really are prior to getting banned, come on "ganglord" "sid vicious" "freeyourself behind a proxy"

big cook ben said:
happy hour??

it was - were you at the gig too? - at least it was the final night of Sons and Daughters

Cut it out you lot, why not take this daft fued somewhere else? No one enjoys it.

If the personal stuff gets excessive than i'll have to lock the thread, which really is stupid given everyones supposed to be grown ups.

SRA said:
Cut it out you lot, why not take this daft fued somewhere else? No one enjoys it.

If the personal stuff gets excessive than i'll have to lock the thread, which really is stupid given everyones supposed to be grown ups.

hey! this was my thread about the gig - paul hijacked it - he's so bloated these days he musn't be able to control the bile that passes through his hands into his keyboard

SRA said:

I read the TOS of this website, and you are definately not in line with the admin of this website if you lock this thread.

how insufferably tedious...

Terms of Service. Section 6, Member Conduct:

"upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable"

And that is being kind.

I really hate it when Mods start shutting stuff here there and everywhere, so why not just make things easier for everyone and continue your spat via email or something?

SRA said:
Terms of Service. Section 6, Member Conduct:

"upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable"

And that is being kind.

I really hate it when Mods start shutting stuff here there and everywhere, so why not just make things easier for everyone and continue your spat via email or something?

The only poster on this thread that I can see is being abusive or harassing is ganglord .

People have an ignore poster button they can press...and your point is?

Server NTLI said:
The only poster on this thread that I can see is being abusive or harassing is ganglord .

People have an ignore poster button they can press...and your point is?
Hence 'you lot'.

show sami sum brown luv niggah.

Just f***ing grow up anyhow. Tiresome. End of.

SRA said:
Hence 'you lot'.

Just f***ing grow up anyhow. Tiresome. End of.

I am not ganglord, nor is sami, so your "you lot" quote is somewhat defunct. As a moderator here you are not acting in the correct capacity.

Your "show him luv niggah" quote by me demonstrates exactly what? (I am black by the way)

You are all being childish idiots. That is latently homophobic and n***** is a racist term, regardless who uses it, I suggest you look at the roots of it.

Anyway, I wont entertain you any further than this post, as it defeats the object of what I was saying in the first place, and that is cut out the abusive pointless crap or one of the Mods, if not me, will just end up getting tired with it and closing it. Your call mate.

SRA said:
You are all being childish idiots.

I wont entertain you any further than this post, as it defeats the object of what I was saying in the first place, and that is cut out the abusive pointless crap or one of the Mods, if not me, will just end up getting tired with it and closing it. Your call mate.

Well, to be honest you are one of the main assistants to this thread going off topic...you have the option to ignore, you should not let your personal opinion get in the way of your moderating, and certainly not assist a thread going way off topic. And to state that black men like myself do not refer to ourselves as niggas is a ridiculous view point, how can me and my black friend calling each other a niggah be racist? You are clearly historically incorrect. I also do not see where the homophobia is coming from as you mention...Is one not allowed to mention gay people here?

I suggest you try and stay on topic rather than reply to this post with another very weak comeback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom