Original 1984 Morrissey image by Derek Ridgers for sale

chuff

Ive just come across the following thread from the forum going back to 2005 in relation to a one off Morrissey print by the great Derek Ridgers shot back in 1984

Fear not its safe. I have it

Attachments

• L1120987.JPG
    L1120987.JPG
    340 KB · Views: 0
  • L1120988.JPG
    L1120988.JPG
    527.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
J

jeffrey turner

Ive just come across the following thread from the forum going back to 2005 in relation to a one off Morrissey print by the great Derek Ridgers shot back in 1984

jeffrey turner
is your print for sale.

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.

I feel like although you are a 'new member' you're not really that new.

chuff

Ive finally decided thats it's time to move this image of Morrissey on.

You'll see previous posts on here relating to this image. The image was taken on part of the the site of St Thomas’ Hospital in Lambeth for NME

The provenance for this image is first class and comes straight from DR himself. After many emails to Derek our detailed conversation on this image established that there was only ever three copies made other than the one that ended up at NME.

Derek has one mounted at his home, I have this one and the other ex friend has the third. Signed and hand printed by Derek, signed in pencil, unlike his other ink signed images.

DM me please if you might be interested in purchasing this framed original

Attachments

• L1130711.JPG
    L1130711.JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Top Bottom