Morrissey Central "OUR ONE TRUE PRINCE" (July 12, 2020)

Screenshot_20200712-162535.jpg

(Full interview link & archive article here at the time - see below).
FWD.

Related items:

Prince did not have a mysterious love life. He loved to f*** and he f***ed everyone with a STRONG preference for petite busty women who were his same height. A woman I met at an airport once told me that he was the greatest lover she ever had. He was true f***aholic and he also loved that heroin. This isn't news.

The coverage was mysterious because you never knew who his girlfriend was, or if he was married or not, if there was a baby or not. Paisley Park was gothic in the press.

That’s called being a collector in a competitive market.

But back to the point, what’s a “True fan” ?? Can you explain like a f***in grown up :lbf:

patience now, patience.

So you’re not a true fan? You are a collector?

Prince did everything by himself from the writing & producing while being an amazing singer & performer

The only thing Moz has going is his already peaked songwriting and awful live vocals

But.............you like Sam Smith..........and nobody outside of gay pride like Sam Smith. Even Sam Smith doesn't like Sam Smith.

patience now, patience.

So you’re not a true fan? You are a collector?

You’re spineless as f***.. making statements about “True fans”, then unable to clarify what one actually is you stupid c***, any wonder people like me get rattled by the likes of you. Just answer the question or I’ll answer it for you, a “True fan” is a person or persons who lick their idols nut sack, no questions asked, you take on beliefs based on those carried by your idol, no matter how immoral or skewed they are, again no questions asked, you justify racism, you call every album his best, no matter how shit it is.

I expect Moz loved Prince's The Artist Formally Known As Prince years when he would go on a show with his face covered, refusing to answer questions & denouncing his record company. And would consider him iconic for that alone.
There are some connections to "Sign "O" The Times".
Johnny would blast it in the studio after Moz had gone to bed, according to Stephen Street.
Street sampled the drum beat from Housequake in Late Night, Maudlin Street. It was the song Sign "O" The Times that Morrissey used in his pre-show music and I can hear some Housequake influence in The Secret Of Music....

But.............you like Sam Smith..........and nobody outside of gay pride like Sam Smith. Even Sam Smith doesn't like Sam Smith.

Ugh, thank you for mentioning 4 time grammy, Oscar & Golden Globe winning multi platinum selling artist, Samuel Fredrick Smith who has no relevance into this conversation...

You’re spineless as f***.. making statements about “True fans”, then unable to clarify what one actually is you stupid c***, any wonder people like me get rattled by the likes of you. Just answer the question or I’ll answer it for you, a “True fan” is a person or persons who lick their idols nut sack, no questions asked, you take on beliefs based on those carried by your idol, no matter how immoral or skewed they are, again no questions asked, you justify racism, you call every album his best, no matter how shit it is.
Easy tiger!!!

There are some connections to "Sign "O" The Times".
Johnny would blast it in the studio after Moz had gone to bed, according to Stephen Street.
Street sampled the drum beat from Housequake in Late Night, Maudlin Street. It was the song Sign "O" The Times that Morrissey used in his pre-show music and I can hear some Housequake influence in The Secret Of Music....

That's Prince's best song. It's one of the few that isn't a romantic compensation fantasy.

Ugh, thank you for mentioning 4 time grammy, Oscar & Golden Globe winning multi platinum selling artist, Samuel Fredrick Smith who has no relevance into this conversation...
Well he's relevant in that you're his Number 69th fan and therefore should be spending your waking hours on his site as opposed to trolling here with your pigeon English codswallop.

Lol :lbf:

Triggered much ?

Why don’t you stay on the collector corner and market place pages if other people’s opinions rattle you so much, you just can’t handle it, you poor thing.

Well he's relevant in that you're his Number 69th fan and therefore should be spending your waking hours on his site as opposed to trolling here with your pigeon English codswallop.

Sam doesn’t have a fansite yet, there’s Twitter & Facebook is where their fanbase of millions lies and what about my comments... you know I’m not the only member with an negative view on Moz at this site right?

Lol :lbf:

Triggered much ?

Why don’t you stay on the collector corner and market place pages if other people’s opinions rattle you so much, you just can’t handle it, you poor thing.

OB's problem is he doesn't ask questions of anything else.

That's Prince's best song. It's one of the few that isn't a romantic compensation fantasy.
I agree that it's one of his best. Morrissey always had incredibly good taste in music...

there was always this mythical story about prince having 500 songs in in his vault that would see the light of day eventually.
I also heard that some years ago... getting off topic I was in HMV this afternoon looking at the new releases Sparks have a new album out, but beside it was morrisseys im not a dog on a chain, LP CD , all under the new release section... thought it was odd really

I also heard that some years ago... getting off topic I was in HMV this afternoon looking at the new releases Sparks have a new album out, but beside it was morrisseys im not a dog on a chain, LP CD , all under the new release section... thought it was odd really

Maybe they're keeping the March stuff in the same place because they were shut?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom