Morrissey Central "OUR ONE TRUE PRINCE" (July 12, 2020)

Screenshot_20200712-162535.jpg

(Full interview link & archive article here at the time - see below).
FWD.

Related items:

Ordinaryboy 86... is that the jam eater from Whitehaven..... you’ve been away a while.... how was your time in Haverigg ( it’s a jail in barrow Cumbria) I see you haven’t learned any manners yet..... there are some new members on here that would love to here about your long lonely nights locked up with another man.... they all seem like sweet boys, you’ll all have a jolly time I’m sure xxxx

Here is a Madonna forum for all your bigger star with acceptable accusations of racism needs.

& Pop Justice has forums for every mainstreamer. Who doesn't want to talk about Rita Ora?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ordinaryboy 86... is that the jam eater from Whitehaven..... you’ve been away a while.... how was your time in Haverigg ( it’s a jail in barrow Cumbria) I see you haven’t learned any manners yet..... there are some new members on here that would love to here about your long lonely nights locked up with another man.... they all seem like sweet boys, you’ll all have a jolly time I’m sure xxxx

I seriously doubt OB will be bothered what a man called Barry from Carlisle says.
Barry from Carlisle
:lbf:

Maybe they're keeping the March stuff in the same place because they were shut?
That’s what I thought it might be ... nearly bought the Sparks LP,there was a book with the LP but couldn’t sneak a peak as it was coved in cellophane

I never liked Prince's music. I thought the Batman album in '89 was so bad they should have plugged out his keyboard and snipped his guitar strings. I feel bad saying that about an artist who died but I can't pretend to like anything he ever produced. Compare his shockingly bad 'Batdance' from Batman with Siouxsie's brilliant 'Face to Face' from Batman Returns.

Prince did everything by himself from the writing & producing while being an amazing singer & performer

The only thing Moz has going is his already peaked songwriting and awful live vocals
You must mean all the smoke machines and exotic dancers rubbing off him like starving cats as he sang indecipherable inane lyrics. Amazing performer all right.

It's pathetic how triggered you get by Skinny. Surely even you can see the hypocrisy / irony of jumping in whenever he posts something you don't like? Isn't that what you accuse him of?

Word of advice - don't respond to him and you'll appear less thick.

hahahah classic username, bloody well done! congrats!

But you gotta remember, I'm on a Morrissey fan site because I'm a Morrissey fan. Skinny is on a Morrissey fan site because he is a waste of space :)

still laughing aboutt he username. Bloody genius

I adored that story about Prince having a private date in a hotel bar and the (terrified) DJ playing the Stars cover of "This Charming Man" and Prince being so entranced by it.

Yes, Prince was a great musician and is a legend (they never die). But I find it a bit pathetic, that Morrissey only acknowledges this by pointing out that Prince once mentioned his name in an interview -- quoting him on a very banal and obvious matter.

He wrote a tribute to Prince when he died. Highlighted his legendary status and veganism.

They're both difficult.

It does take a lot of integrity & lunacy to see how the industry works & refuse to play along when you have the opportunity because it's not fair, transparent or what you dreamed it was as a nipper.
Who runs that industry again 🤔 "with a big nose, who knows"

Who runs that industry again 🤔 "with a big nose, who knows"

Corporations & people who get promoted into positions of power.

And the big nose line comes from the phrase sticking your nose in - which means gossiping & interfering.

I seriously doubt OB will be bothered what a man called Barry from Carlisle says.
Barry from Carlisle
:lbf:
Oh I don’t know !!!! We used to have regular correspondence on this site until all of a sudden he went very quiet... now he’s back with a bang...I’m just curious as to how many swear words and insults he can manage to cram into a single post....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom