Painting and Drawing

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
it's sad how badly you want for that to be true.

you remind me of this girl at work who is forever going on about how gorgeous she is in such an awkward way. the girl isnt ugly but she's incredibly average. she's no one that anyone would even consider in terms of being gorgeous. she's the one who told me that she'd be embarrassed coming to work with a sunburn like mine. when i said to her that that was a stupid thing to say she said "my looks are all i have". so i said "how bleak for you then". and she said "i know". and so i, sick of her shit talk and prompted by the memories of conversations ive had with others who similarly cant believe the delusional way she goes on, said "you know, people who are really actually beautiful have probably been told that so much in their lives that they dont need to go around telling others. people will tell them. also, youd think by the time they're our age, they'd be over it and wouldnt make such a fuss about it anymore". and she was like "no one's ever told me im beautiful", and i was shocked by that, because, for one thing, shouldnt that be her clue what people actually think about her?, and for another thing, i assumed even ugly people were told they were beautiful at least a couple times in their lives.
Well, I believe that at times I've had a cherubic face and glamorous hands. A millisecond here and a fleeting moment there.

rifke

team bougatsa

Verso

rifke, post a picture of yourself in this thread. Let's see how you stack up compared to the people whose looks you denigrate.

rifke

team bougatsa
and anyway, it's not about me. im not the one going on about how celebrities stalk me because five years ago i had a killer body. so no, i dont owe you anything.

Verso

and anyway, it's not about me. im not the one going on about how celebrities stalk me because five years ago i had a killer body. so no, i dont owe you anything.
It actually is about you. What's the matter? Post your picture. We're all dying to see what you look like.

rifke

team bougatsa
Nice diversion. Post your picture
maybe if this place were filled with people i liked and wanted to get to know better i would. that's the only reason i can see for wanting to post it. i dont owe you a picture because i dont buy into light houseworks shit. like i said, people who are actually superbabes dont need to go on about it

Verso

maybe if this place were filled with people i liked and wanted to get to know better i would. that's the only reason i can see for wanting to post it. i dont owe you a picture because i dont buy into light houseworks shit. like i said, people who are actually superbabes dont need to go on about it
How predictably pathetic. Do us all a favor and shut the f*** up from here on out.

rifke

team bougatsa
here she is talking about being stalked by russell brand

rifke

team bougatsa
How predictably pathetic. Do us all a favor and shut the f*** up from here on out.
it's not pathetic. pathetic would be cowing to someone i dislikes ridiculous request. also, you're the one claiming to be a rock star but not being able to prove it. so when you prove you're a rock star, ill post my pic. how about that?

two delusional peas in a pod...

Tags
art boredom drawing painting pastimes things to do
Top Bottom