Painting and Drawing

is that you as a rock star?

actually i dont. actually i held off for a long time saying anything about her physial appearance. i couldve thrashed her a thousand times over, but ive been respectful. im just sick of it now. it's insulting that she thinks she can feed us these lies.
Really? You came here to post about my slouching and the scars on my lips that prompted you to call me blister lips, all just after we met in physical reality in Vancouver.

You complained about my heavy breathing, said I shouldn't have accepted dinner on you, blah blah blah.

actually i dont. actually i held off for a long time saying anything about her physial appearance. i couldve thrashed her a thousand times over, but ive been respectful. im just sick of it now. it's insulting that she thinks she can feed us these lies.
You're just pissed off because I won't paint Richard Ramirez or Jeffrey Epstein for you, like I did Neil Codling and your polar bear Eddy. You sent me a gift package in gratitude, but now you're jonesing for me to submit to your will again, and you can't tolerate me refusing to. Maybe I'll paint you something more, but Ramirez and Epstein give me the willies, not the will to paint. Eddy and Neil, don't come off as predators to me. Ramirez and Epstein do and that doesn't inspire me to paint them. It makes me want to shrivel up and hide.

You're hating me not being your doormat is all. How dare I have a will of my own!

You're bitterly disappointed that your motivation to write a novel continues to elude you. So, off with their heads! Queen rifke doesn't have her big ass in her rightful throne, with Neil Codling preening at her feet. I'm an easy target. Easily persuaded. But painting Ramirez and Epstein for you, Caligula would have blushed.

You're addicted to having me be your doormat. Painting Neil and Eddy for you gave you the swelled headed idea that I'm your doormat painter. You didn't realize that it was my pleasure to paint Eddy and Neil. It wasn't submitting to your will that made me tick, but pleasing you was partly what motivated me to do it, not as a sub to your dom, but as someone who likes to please, if it feels right to me. But you don't give a shit what feels right to me. You just want to have everything your way.

Go on, call me a liar, tell me my videos suck, and that I'm old and have never been beautiful. You're vicious when your expecting to have me wrapped around your finger and I won't wrap it. I think you would make a horrible dominatrix.

"Why do I waste valuable time
With people who don't care if I
Live or die?"

Oh yes, you do care. You told me recently that it's too bad none of my abusers buried me alive. Oh you do care.

It hangs above some of the teas you sent me while you were glowing with exultation. They're good teas, despite the association.
20210410_030532.jpg