Painting and Drawing

D

Deleted member 29421

I was mainly referring to fellow patients.
Fair enough. I don't know whether there's any right or wrong way of alleviating mental anguish. I don't know about you, but I tend to veer between bearing my soul to all and sundry and then wanting to keep it all to myself. It's a constant cycle of giving in to people and them running away and hiding.

Light Housework

Building a career as a fine arts painter
Fair enough. I don't know whether there's any right or wrong way of alleviating mental anguish. I don't know about you, but I tend to veer between bearing my soul to all and sundry and then wanting to keep it all to myself. It's a constant cycle of giving in to people and them running away and hiding.
This sounds familiar. I do it too I guess.

Light Housework

I was naked in front of the bathroom mirror this morning, and daylight was flattering me. My posture seems to have improved. I'd come to expect to look like an effeminate old skinny wizard, but had a treat for my eyes etc when I saw a beautiful middle aged woman. It can't last.

D

Deleted member 29421

I was naked in front of the bathroom mirror this morning, and daylight was flattering me. My posture seems to have improved. I'd come to expect to look like an effeminate old skinny wizard, but had a treat for my eyes etc when I saw a beautiful middle aged woman. It can't last.
I always remember what Victoria Wood said. I'm paraphrasing, but she was told to strip off and look at herself in the mirror and tell herself what her better attributes were. She stripped off, looked at herself in the mirror and said 'you have an O level certificate in Chemistry'

Light Housework

I always remember what Victoria Wood said. I'm paraphrasing, but she was told to strip off and look at herself in the mirror and tell herself what her better attributes were. She stripped off, looked at herself in the mirror and said 'you have an O level certificate in Chemistry'
Not sure what O level means. I assume it means she's learned in chemistry.

My psych ward psychiatrist just saw me and then I had to line up for breakfast.

I was just sent this newsletter by The Kettle Friendship Society (I don't know if they still operate under this name.), with my art included in it. I won a raffle from having submitted 2 paintings. It's a humble prize of $20 worth of groceries, which I will collect when I'm free to. Here's a screenshot of the pdf.
Screenshot_20210511-092900_Drive.jpg

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
Not sure what O level means. I assume it means she's learned in chemistry.

My psych ward psychiatrist just saw me and then I had to line up for breakfast.

I was just sent this newsletter by The Kettle Friendship Society (I don't know if they still operate under this name.), with my art included in it. I won a raffle from having submitted 2 paintings. It's a humble prize of $20 worth of groceries, which I will collect when I'm free to. Here's a screenshot of the pdf.
View attachment 71993
Fame fame , fatal fame🏆🏆🏆
Well done Shazz , I’m proud of ya ..

Light Housework

I was showing someone some of my paintings on my tablet, while he was eating, and when I got to a clothed Luis portrait, I said Luis touches himself online, and he stopped eating, said he wasn't having it, started placing his food a seat further away from me, and kept yammering his disapproval.

I asked him if he wanted to see any more of my paintings, and he said 'later'.

He's the guy that claimed he wants to buy Morrissey on the Tracks from me. Maybe he's changed his mind. His loss, because I was going to sell it to him for peanuts.

Carlisle baz

Cock of the north
I was showing someone some of my paintings on my tablet, while he was eating, and when I got to a clothed Luis portrait, I said Luis touches himself online, and he stopped eating, said he wasn't having it, started placing his food a seat further away from me, and kept yammering his disapproval.

I asked him if he wanted to see any more of my paintings, and he said 'later'.

He's the guy that claimed he wants to buy Morrissey on the Tracks from me. Maybe he's changed his mind. His loss, because I was going to sell it to him for peanuts.
Can’t blame him really Shazz he was properly eating a normal sized sausage, and then you show him “ big Luis” it’s enough to put anyone off really 😁

Light Housework

The ward psychiatrist has read some of this thread. Dr. Tam, here's a link to another thread you might find interesting.

Tags
art boredom drawing painting pastimes things to do
Top Bottom