Painting and Drawing

I asked if could walk my concierge's unruly ball of energy, his chocolate lab, and he said yes. I'm going to think about her. I played with her tonight, when I returned the hoodie he lent me when I was nude on the street 17 days ago. She was appreciative of my willingness and eagerness to play with her. So now I have 2 dogs to walk. My neighbor's, and my concierge's.
View attachment 72142
Nice picture...
To me there is nothing better than going for a walk with a dog.
One of life’s simple pleasures...
Fresh air and exercise goes you the world of good .

@Mozmar I started doing your cow.
20210515_071619.jpg

Dad, mum and me, is finished I guess. Mum looks mean. Dad looks smitten with me. Sister took the photo I guess. I am enjoying the ride. But isn't that contempt written all over mum's face?
20210515_231017.jpg

Worked a little on Baz tonight. Just venting my unruliness on it, but then trying to make it fit the picture beautifully. Let's face it. I screwed up Baz's nose.
20210515_235051.jpg

I bought 5 flesh tone pencils yesterday, to give to the psych ward, but I've gotten attached to them. I'll see, in June, if I can find an inexpensive flesh tone set or two, for the ward.
20210516_005506.jpg

Now I have no excuse to procrastinate. I've made new color charts and bought bigger canvases than I've ever worked on. 18×24"
I've got paint coming out the yin yang. What kind of disaster will I create? Ugh. I grieve ahead of time.